Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~

Because she hadn't seen Lu Yan for several days, Shen Qiao was particularly attached to him. Even if she went to the bathroom, she would still go with her little finger.

There was a line of people standing in the men's restroom.

After all, it had been like this since childhood, and Shen Qiao didn't find it strange. Just as his little hands were about to unbutton the buttons, Lu Yan suddenly stretched out his hand to wrap around Shen Qiao's waist and led him directly into the compartment.

Shen Qiao's heart was pounding, "Brother?"

Lu Yan's eyebrows were dark and deep, and the possessive desire inside them was about to overflow, "Here it is."

Shen Qiao blinked, but he didn't have any objection in his heart. He just bit his lower lip and said softly, "Brother, go to the next door."

Lu Yan smiled softly, and his chest vibrated, which spread to Shen Qiao's body and caused waves of tingling, making his little face turn red.

Suddenly thinking of something, Shen Qiao became quite angry and said, "Brother, you can't just ask me to do something, I also ask you."

Lu Yan hugged Shen Qiao from behind, his voice low and seductive, "I'll help you first, and then you help me."

Shen Qiao's head was spinning. Before he could realize what the two of them meant by helping first and then helping, Lu Yan quickly helped Shen Qiao get ready.

The soft flesh all over Shen Qiao's body tightened, his pupils vibrated, and his voice trembled shyly, "No, no."

Lu Yan hugged Shen Qiao from behind, put his hands on his shoulders, and rubbed his neck like a big wolf dog, greedily breathing in the sweet smell of strawberry milk on his body.

"Baby, be good."

A sound baby.

Shen Qiao immediately threw away his armor.

"Baby, your body belongs to me alone."

"Only I can see it, only I can touch it."

"Be good, sh-"

I don't know how long it took, but Lu Yan walked out of the cubicle holding Shen Qiao's hand.

When class just ended, the bathroom was full of noisy people. By the time class was about to begin, only the two of them were left.

A satisfied smile flowed from the corners of Lu Yan's eyes and eyebrows.

Shen Qiao followed him shyly like a little daughter-in-law.

"Come here and wash your hands."

Lu Yan turned on the faucet, and the sound of gurgling water sounded. This familiar sound seemed to stimulate Shen Qiao to think of something, and her already red face turned red again, as if she was about to bleed.

Walking to the sink with trembling little steps.

Lu Yan held Shen Qiao's little hand and wanted to help him wash his fingers carefully.

But just when he was about to touch the water, Shen Qiao seemed to react suddenly and withdrew his little hand with a splash.

"I won't wash my hands."

"?"

Shen Qiao lowered his eyebrows and quietly clasped his little hands behind his back, acting as if he would never wash his hands no matter what Lu Yan said.

Lu Yan was stunned for two seconds, then suddenly realized what he was doing, and the corners of his lips curled up into a joyful smile.

"Qiaoqiao, it turns out you like my taste so much."