Chapter 4 Truth or Dare

As soon as Shen Qiao said these words, everyone around him also said "Wow", what does this mean?

Shen Qiao continued to use his extremely exaggerated little expression and said, "I played truth or dare with someone yesterday, and I lost so I randomly caught someone to confess my love. You wouldn't believe it, right?"

truth or Dare?

Yesterday, in front of so many students in the class, Shen Qiao confessed to Lu Xuyao ​​affectionately with a microphone on the podium. It was so true. Shouldn't they believe it?

What's going on?

Everyone has a feeling of being messy in the wind.

Lu Xuyao ​​clenched his fists, stared at Shen Qiao and said, "Shen Qiao, say it again!"

"Go and get treatment if you are deaf, what obligation do I have to say over and over again!"

Shen Qiao lost his temper irritably, turned around and wanted to leave, but was caught off guard by Lu Yan's dark eyes. His heart trembled, but he decided to say it again, not letting Lu Yan misunderstand that he liked Lu Xuyao ​​anymore.

"You lose when you play Truth or Dare with someone, and you just catch someone confessing to you. You're lucky that I caught you. Hey, you're not my type."

Lu Xuyao ​​was really angered by Shen Qiao's sudden move and asked questions without hesitation.

"What kind do you like?"

"He is tall and mature, has a cold aura, is handsome and dark, doesn't like to smile, and is very lustful when he smiles..."

Shen Qiao suddenly covered her mouth, wait, what did he say.

The question was about his favorite type, why did he mention a specific person?

What's even more terrifying is why the figure of Lu Yan from his previous life appears before his eyes!

No, no, you can't like Lu Yan, otherwise you will die in bed.

Just at this moment, Lu Xuyao ​​asked him again in a calm voice, "Who are you playing this adventure with?"

Shen Qiao blurted out with a guilty conscience, "It's not Lu Yan."

Lu Yan, who was in the last row, raised his eyebrows and stood up from his seat.

Shen Qiao slowly realized what he had said, and his cheeks turned redder. He hesitated, "Yes, who is that..."

"Shen Qiao, do you think I will believe what you say?"

What a joke, Shen Qiao will play truth or dare with Lu Yan!

He hated Lu Yan for not having enough time...

"Why don't you believe it?" A low and cold voice suddenly broke in.

Shen Qiao turned her head in surprise and looked into Lu Yan's dark and gloomy eyes, and said in a soft and sticky voice, "Lu Yan!"

Lu Yan glanced at Shen Qiao, his eyes were dark and gloomy, with a trace of doubt dancing in the depths of his bottomless pupils, but he quickly turned to Lu Xuyao.

"He confessed to you when he lost a bet with me. Don't you understand this sentence?"

Lu Yan's huge face was half-hidden under the brim of a black hat, revealing only a pair of narrow, dark eyes, gloomy and cold.

Just one glance made Lu Xuyao's blood run cold.

But soon he clenched his fists angrily, Lu Yan was just a bastard, what right did he have to talk to him in such a condescending manner.