Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences

"You apologize to me. This wine is only for me to drink, but you don't want to drink it?"

Shi Jin was so focused on getting rid of Shen Qiao's defenses that she didn't realize there was anything wrong with Shen Qiao's words. She raised her head and drank the glass empty.

"Brother Qiaoqiao, it's your turn, drink quickly, drink!"

Shen Qiao looked at Shi Jin's face with a ferocious smile. Those insults and curses kept ringing in his ears. Depression and regret swept through his heart, and veins appeared on the fingers holding the wine glass.

"Shi Jin, I don't forgive you."

"I won't drink this glass of wine."

In the previous life, the tragic fate of everyone in the Shen family was directly or indirectly caused by Shi Jin. The innocent Nian Cheng was tricked by Shi Jin twice and imprisoned for five years...

Such a vicious Shi Jin.

He will never forgive!

"Shen Qiao, are you kidding me!" Shi Jin's eyes widened with a ferocious expression.

Shen Qiao admitted frankly, "Yes."

"you!"

"Oh, you are only allowed to play tricks on me, but you are not allowed to play tricks on me back?"

Shi Jin stared at Shen Qiao speechless. Shen Qiao had no intention of chatting with him anymore and turned to leave.

Shi Jin stared at Shen Qiao's back bitterly for a while, then angrily walked to the bathroom outside the banquet hall.

Lu Xuyao ​​immediately asked anxiously, "How is it?"

After they had made a scene in the banquet hall, Shen Linfeng asked his bodyguards to kick them out. Lu Lu and Lu Xuyao ​​had no choice but to hide in the bathroom like rats crossing the street.

The purpose of refusing to leave like this is to wait for Shen Qiao to be embarrassed.

But Shi Jin actually said that the matter couldn't be done!

Lu Lu slapped Shi Jin's face in anger. Shi Jin's body hit the wall, and a strange warmth surged in his body...

Lu Xuyao ​​was not willing to fail like this, so he ran out to find Shen Qiao again, hoping to coax him to drink the poisonous wine.

"Shen Qiao, why don't you forgive Shi Jin?"

Shen Qiao was stunned when he saw Lu Xuyao ​​coming to accuse him confidently.

I thought Shi Jin was thick-skinned.

Unexpectedly, Lu Xuyao ​​would not give in too much.

He and Lu Xuyao ​​were at loggerheads. Why could Lu Xuyao ​​still talk to him in such a commanding tone?

"You are sick." Shen Qiao really couldn't hold it back.

Lu Xuyao ​​was very angry, "I think you are the only one who is sick. You like Lu Yan's lunatic. Lu Yan is a fucking lunatic and a pervert. Do you know how he wants to mess with you every day..."

"Are you looking for death?" Lu Yan and Shen Linfeng ended their conversation and came to find Shen Qiao.

When Lu Xuyao ​​saw Lu Yan, he immediately felt guilty and fearful, and took a step back unconsciously.

Shen Qiao turned around and saw Lu Yan's handsome face, and her face immediately turned up, "Brother Lu Yan~"

Lu Yan's dark eyes were a little softer, and he naturally put his arms around his waist.