Chapter 66 I like more water

If those hidden, turbulent, surging, and strong love are not incomprehensible to express.

But.........

He is not the person worth expressing at all.

My heart seemed to be tightly grasped by a pair of dry hands.

Even breathing hurt.

Chizhou panicked all of a sudden and hurriedly coaxed Shen Qiao.

"Sister-in-law, you, don't cry. You are a five-year-old kid who doesn't understand anything at all. Brother Yan definitely loves you the most. Damn it, this is such a big sin. I will go to Brother Yan immediately and ask him to do it." Explain!"

"Don't go, Chi Chi, don't go." Shen Qiao pulled Chi Zhou's sleeve and said with a choked voice.

Chizhou turned his head strangely with doubtful eyes, "Sister-in-law?"

Shen Qiao wiped away the cold and salty tears on his face, a smile appeared on his soft white face, and his voice struggled with pain.

"No need to go, no need to explain, I, I understand."

no!

How can you possibly understand this smile that is uglier than crying! ! !

You just don't understand anything at all, okay! ! !

"Sister-in-law, I'd better ask Brother Yan to come over and follow you..."

"Chizhou, don't tell brother, I beg you."

Big tears welled up in his eyes, but his eyes were unexpectedly firm despite the blur.

If he didn't ask anything, didn't say anything, and didn't know anything, he and Lu Yan would still be as in love as before.

But what if Lu Yan really treats him as a substitute and doesn't want him anymore...

Just thinking about this possibility makes his heart feel as if thousands of needles have been inserted into it at the same time, causing dense, continuous pain that goes deep into the bone marrow.

don't want.

Don't leave Lu Yan.

Never.

Even if he was just a substitute, he still wanted to dominate Lu Yan selfishly.

At this moment, Lu Yan opened the door and came in.

Chizhou was worried about what to do. Hearing the sound of opening the door, he was startled at first and then felt happy.

"Brother Yan!"

"elder brother."

Lu Yan stretched out his long legs and walked to Shen Qiao's side in a few strides.

Just about to ask.

However, Shen Qiao suddenly pulled Lu Yan's wrist towards him. Lu Yan knelt on the sofa with one knee and supported one arm on the back of the sofa. Before he could completely stabilize his body, Shen Qiao clasped his hands together. He leaned on Lu Yan's neck and took the initiative to kiss it.

Chizhou: "......"

He is so idle!

Is there any conflict between young lovers that a fight can't resolve?

###################

############

This contradiction is out of the question! ! !

Chizhou, who had been stuffed with a mouthful of dog food, walked angrily to the door, and couldn't help but look back. He happened to see Lu Yan's arched back, like a bowstring stretched to the extreme, powerful. Sexy, wild...