Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked

Shen Qiao sat on the hard bed, clenching her fists and eyes red with anger.

This guy Lu Yan is so mean, hateful, and bullying!

If he goes dark, let him go dark, if he goes crazy, then go crazy, if he destroys the world, then he will destroy the world!

Don't coax him from now on, just stay away from him and never care about him again! ! !

With a click, the bathroom door opened.

Lu Yan washed his face and wiped back his black hair that was wet with water droplets, revealing his sharp and dark eyebrows, which were fierce and passionate.

Transparent water droplets flowed along the cold white skin texture and past his tight lips,

Tick ​​tock, falling down.

He looked at Shen Qiao, like an unsatisfied beast, showing its fangs...

Shen Qiao's heart skipped a beat, feeling dangerous for no reason and angry for no reason.

Lu Yan called him a fool, but now he has the nerve to look at him!

Don't show it!

Shen Qiao turned around angrily and shouted at Yu Le'an, "Le'an, let's go, let's move!"

Yu Lean touched his nose. What did he care about when the young couple quarreled?

Shen Qiao ran over, grabbed Yu Le'an and ran away. She even called Shan Yu to come with him and gave Lu Yan a stingy look.

Hum, isolate you!

See if you are sad or not!

A doting smile flashed deep in Lu Yan's black eyes, why was he still as childish as when he was a child.

"Hey, the three of us are going to move, and I didn't call you. Why are you following us?" Shen Qiao raised her chin to criticize Lu Yan, who was following silently behind.

Lu Yan put one hand in his pocket, his posture was lazy and casual, "Take a walk."

Shen Qiao held a breath in her chest and glared at him fiercely, "Huh!!!"

Lu Yan curled his lips, so cute.

When they arrived at Shen Qiao's apartment, Yu Lean opened the door and saw a large pile of unpacked luggage in the center of the living room.

Shen Qiao was also startled. After thinking for a long time, he finally remembered that he stayed in a hotel last night in his previous life because he couldn't make a bed at that time, but he can now.

He glanced at Lu Yan, who was walking in from behind, and his face turned red.

Lu Yan was extremely possessive. Every time afterward, he would carry him to the sofa or the bathtub, and then make the bed himself instead of letting the servants do it.

The more he watched, the more he learned to make his bed.

"Qiao Qiao, your face is so red. It's so hot today, I think it's okay!" Yu Le'an tilted his head and looked at Shen Qiao.

Yu Le'an was teasing, but he didn't forget to block Shen Qiao's escape. He held it in and glanced at Lu Yan, "I'm angry!"

Yu Lean gave a long oh~

Lu Yan put his hands in his hands and stepped closer to Shen Qiao with his long legs.

Shen Qiao took a step back, "You..."

A box of pink strawberry milk was suddenly thrust into my arms.

A hint of strawberry flavor mixed with sweet milky aroma.