Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings

The young man's eyes were narrow and dark, cold and gloomy.

Just being looked at by him.

It was like being shrouded in a dark and cold net.

It was bone-chilling and cold all over my body.

The girls who had just mocked Shen Qiao suddenly felt a sense of fear, but often, strong jealousy would overwhelm fear.

"He has never played in a game, and he has never been there once during your training. Even if he is the basketball team manager, he is still an unqualified manager. He just doesn't deserve to be on the stage, and he doesn't deserve to stand next to Lu Yan!"

The girl who spoke thought she was justified. She raised her chin high and looked at Shen Qiao with contempt.

Shen Qiao, who originally felt that she had never played in a competition and was a little cautious about going on stage to receive the award, suddenly became angry when she heard what the girl said!

Why is he not worthy of standing next to Lu Yan?

Why is she spreading rumors and looking down upon her?

He couldn't refute a word?

After being reborn, Shen Qiao was no longer free from such cowardice.

"you--"

"You're right, I really don't go to the basketball gym often in the later period, so what, the work I did in the early stage doesn't count!"

The basketball team was originally designed to deal with the competition group.

It was Shen Qiao who wanted to create a better environment to give full play to Lu Yan's strengths, so he applied for venues and coordinated time with the school after the first three runs. It was also Shen Qiao who helped buy uniforms for the team and worked with Lu Yan to formulate training plans for his teammates... ...

"That's right, although Shen Qiao didn't play, he helped us a lot off the court. Without him, there would be no basketball team today!"

"Shen Qiao has always been a part of us!"

The girl was annoyed by everyone's comments and glared at Shen Qiao hatefully.

Suddenly, a tall and indifferent figure stepped forward, shielding Shen Qiao from all malice.

"The meaning of my winning the game is Jojo. He is the one who deserves to be on this stage. Understand, it is me who is chasing Jojo, and it is my hard work that is worthy of him."

Lu Yan's love for Shen Qiao has never been concealed.

His preference is always so naked.

Turning his head, the young man's cold profile softened.

Touching his dark doting eyes.

The heartbeat was beating wildly and uncontrollably.

He was frantically trying to do something to cover up his fast heartbeat. When his eyes saw the heavy golden medal hanging on his chest, he picked it up by mistake and said to humanity, "This is the medal Lu Yan gave me."

The medal won by Lu Yan.

Gave it to him.

The soft little voice was unconsciously filled with a little pride.

After a pause for two seconds, Shen Qiao suddenly realized what he had said.

Be jealous of girls.

Ahhhhh!