Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle

Open your mouth.

Zhang what?

As soon as Shen Qiao opened her mouth, before asking, a fragrant and hot custard quicksand bun was fed into her round mouth.

Mmm, so sweet! It smells so good!

Shen Qiao suddenly stopped caring about such trivial matters as whether it would be awkward to be fed by a male friend.

Because the custard quicksand buns are so delicious, I took a big bite, they were soft and sweet, full of milk flavor, and a strong sense of satisfaction burst out...

"It's so hot, it's so hot!" The hot liquid poured into Shen Qiao's mouth, making him cry out as it was hot.

Lu Yan's eyes suddenly darkened, he threw away his chopsticks, walked over to Shen Qiao, patted his back, "Spit it out!"

Shen Qiao's beautiful eyes were filled with moisture, and she pointed at her mouth with a white finger. The tip of her pink tongue was so hot that it turned white.

"Ah, no."

After Shen Qiao finished speaking, she shut her mouth tightly and looked at Lu Yan with a pair of red eyes, looking pitiful and coquettish.

Lu Yan saw how uncomfortable Shen Qiao was being burned, and a violent black energy surged in his eyes. It was he who fed the custard packet to Shen Qiao's mouth...

"Be good Qiaoqiao, it won't burn if you spit it out."

Lu Yan held up his big palm and put it to Shen Qiao's mouth. The meaning was obvious, and he asked Shen Qiao to spit the hot quicksand in his mouth into his hand.

Shen Qiao's cheeks bulged, and the tip of his tongue seemed to be moving inside. After two seconds, he opened his mouth and let out hot air.

"I couldn't spit it out, it was all eaten into my stomach."

"...."

As if she was a little afraid of Lu Yan's dark face, Shen Qiao opened her mouth again, revealing a little of her pink tongue to Lu Yan, her voice was vague and delicate.

"Look, it's really gone. I've eaten it all."

"...."

He was so greedy that he even burned his mouth and refused to spit it out.

What else could Lu Yan do against him.

Lu Yan took a deep breath and forced himself to look away from the pink tip of his tongue, then unscrewed a bottle of mineral water and handed it to Shen Qiao, "Drink some water."

Shen Qiao hummed obediently, but still looked at Lu Yan carefully, her face was still very dark.

While Shen Qiao was thinking wildly, Lu Yan simply put the mineral water bottle to Shen Qiao's mouth and said, "Open your mouth."

Xu opened his mouth for the first time.

It's also especially easy to open your mouth the second time.

Ouching, he opened his mouth, and his red and soft lips pinched the mouth of the bottle.

The icy cold mineral water diluted the hot air in my mouth, and my mouth finally felt much better.

Shen Qiao stopped gulping water into his stomach and pressed the tip of his pink tongue against the mouth of the bottle. He blinked his big bright and beautiful eyes as if to say to Lu Yan, I'm full. Take the bottle away quickly. Bar.

Lu Yan just looked at Shen Qiao condescendingly.

Dark and gloomy eyes shrouded his pink and white face.