Chapter 36 The power of love

"Jiaojiao."

"No, don't~"

"Be good, hold me tight."

Shen Qiao woke up from her dream, her porcelain-white cheeks tinged with a seductive crimson color, and her breathing was a little too hot.

He stared blankly at the ceiling above for a while, covering his face shyly and curling up involuntarily. But as soon as he moved, he realized...

Shen Qiao's face turned pale, and soon he became famous.

The sky turned white, and Shen Qiao crouched and blushed while quietly washing her underwear. After washing, she did not dare to dry them outside. She only dared to use a chair to set up a simple clothes rack on the small balcony of the bedroom.

When the first ray of sunshine in the morning shines on the strawberry shorts.

Shen Qiao got back into bed in shame.

Originally he was going back to school in the afternoon, but he didn't know how to face Lu Yan, so he simply retreated back into bed.

But there was class on Monday morning, and Shen Qiao had to go there no matter how much he wanted to escape.

As soon as he entered the classroom, Yu Lean greeted loudly, "Qiaoqiao, your brother Yan is here and has reserved a seat for you."

He was caught off guard and met Lu Yan's dark and deep eyes.

My heart skipped a beat.

Shen Qiao turned around and wanted to run away, but the teacher had already entered the door behind him. Shen Qiao lowered his head, trying to pretend not to hear and sit in another seat.

But the next second, the teacher behind him smiled and said, "Shen Qiao, your boyfriend has reserved a seat for you, where else do you want to sit?"

Man, boyfriend!

Shen Qiao stumbled, his figure was unstable, and he was about to fall, but suddenly an arm wrapped around Shen Qiao's waist and hugged him directly.

Sit down with your butt next to the hard muscles.

Her back was still pressed against her warm chest.

A deep magnetic voice sounded in Shen Qiao's ears, "Are you okay?"

The distance was too close, and the young man's warm breath sprayed on Shen Qiao's delicate ears, causing a tingling sensation.

"No, no." Shen Qiao blushed, her little hands nervously tugged on Lu Yan's fingers around his waist, and whispered, "I'll go down and sit down."

Class is about to start, so what's the point of sitting on Lu Yan's lap?

"etc."

wait?

What are you waiting for?

When Shen Qiao was confused, he heard Lu Yan's deep magnetic voice blasting in his ears.

"Teacher, Qiaoqiao and I are not boyfriend yet."

"Well, I'm sorry, you two have such a good relationship, I thought..."

The teacher originally wanted to say it was intimate, but after all, the relationship between two male classmates who were hugging each other was not normal.

It's a joke, but the people involved said they were not a couple, and the teacher quickly apologized.

"I'm chasing him, soon."