Chapter 71 Memory Recovery

There are still faint red marks on the fair skin.

Like blossoming cherry blossoms.

bloom.

No matter how many times I've seen it.

All were powerless to resist.

attract......

Fall...

And Shen Qiao watched helplessly as the dark night outside turned to fish-belly white, and then to the warm day, before her eyes went dark and she fainted.

I don't know how long it took, but Shen Qiao woke up in a daze. Before he even opened his eyes, he frowned and begged for mercy in a mute voice.

"Brother, Qiaoqiao knows that she was wrong, so don't want it anymore, okay?"

Lu Yan tilted his head and kissed Shen Qiao's forehead gently. Just as he was about to open his mouth, Shen Qiao noticed Lu Yan's touch, her eyelids trembled, and her little hand eagerly pulled Lu Yan's big palm to touch...

"Ouch, it's really swollen. Brother, please take care of Qiaoqiao."

His breathing was heavy and too hot.

Shen Qiao seemed to have been burned. She slowly opened her eyes and met Lu Yan's eyes. Her heart trembled. She slowly realized that they had finished for a while and then woke up.

And his current actions are undoubtedly irritating. ! ! !

He shook Lu Yan's hand away with a bit of force, causing a sudden pain in his already sore arm.

"Ouch, it hurts."

"Silly goose."

His fingers gently pressed Shen Qiao's sore arm.

After a while, it really didn't hurt that much anymore.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan cautiously and saw that his lowered brows and eyes were filled with tenderness and care, and she became bolder.

"It's all my brother's fault. He also calls me stupid and bad."

A fond smile flashed in Lu Yan's eyes, and he lowered his head and pecked Shen Qiao's small mouth that was pouted high enough to hang a kettle.

"It seems that Qiaoqiao wants her brother to be more evil."! ! !

That must not be the case.

If he were any worse, he would really be a little canary that couldn't fly out of bed.

Shen Qiao immediately stopped being willful, and moved into Lu Yan's arms obediently, calling in a soft and waxy voice, "Brother~"

"Jiaojiao, have you remembered yesterday's punishment?"

Shen Qiao's eyelids twitched, and she wanted to complain that it was not yesterday, but today, woo hoo, all night, all night!

But I just dared to think about it in my heart and nodded my head obediently.

"I understand. I will make it clear if I have anything to say in the future, and I will never run away secretly again."

Lu Yan hummed in a low voice, blinked his eyelashes, and suppressed the deep meaning in his eyes. A four-year-old child has a short memory and has the right to forget, but in the future, he will never let Shen Qiao forget again!

When he opened his eyes again, it was dark and gentle inside.

He held the person in his arms gently with gentle movements, and his voice was low and endearing.