Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak

After coming out of school, Shen Qiao felt comfortable and refreshed.

Next time I have a chance, I'll fight Shi Jin and Lu Xuyao ​​together!

Shen Xuan watched Shen Qiao shaking her head and being silly and happy, and doubts rose in her heart, "Qiao Qiao, you really don't like Lu Xuyao ​​anymore?"

"Of course, I just feel disgusted with him now!"

Shen Qiao didn't hesitate for a second when he said this, and his eyes didn't show any shyness or reluctance, only outright disgust.

Shen Xuan smiled with satisfaction, "Then you won't like men anymore. Don't forget to explain to your parents about coming out."

"Huh? Well, let me think about it."

Shen Qiao, who looked angry just now, suddenly had two suspicious blushes on his cheeks. He grabbed the corners of his clothes and his eyes flickered.

Shen Qiao shook her head to get Lu Yan's gloomy and handsome face out of her mind. She coughed and explained stiffly, "I'm thinking about how to tell my parents."

The smile on Shen Xuan's face froze. What happened? One person left and another one came?

Shen Qiao lowered her head but did not see Shen Xuan's expression. She hesitated for a while and spoke in a small voice.

"Second brother, I have a question. That is, I, a friend of mine, recently encountered some problems and came to ask me, but I don't know how to tell him, so I just want to ask second brother."

Shen Qiao tried to say in a normal tone that I have a friend.

But all fools know that that friend is themselves!

Shen Xuan said with a sullen face, "You tell me."

He will definitely make this problem no longer a problem!

"It was my friend who bullied him first, and then he came back in revenge. He bullied my friend in various ways, and my friend always hated him. But then something happened, and my friend realized that he actually loved my friend, um, very much. like."

Shen Xuan was unhappy, "What's so great about a crazy person?"

When I was young, a whole kindergarten of boys were vying to marry Sister Jiaojiao. Could it be that Sister Jiaojiao would start a harem because of this?

"No, no, he's not a crazy person, he's just a little paranoid."

"Um?"

"It's not important. What's important is that he helped my friend a lot. It was really, really big."

"How big is it to save your life?"

In the previous life, although it was not a life-saving grace, it was similar to that.

Shen Qiao nodded slightly.

Shen Xuan's eyes were dark. He didn't know when his little brother encountered a life-threatening situation. "So, you want to pledge yourself to save your life?"

Shen Qiao's eyes lit up slightly, and the point he had been struggling with finally had an accurate description.

But the next second, Shen Xuan sneered, "In what era are we now willing to give life-saving grace to someone else? Repay kindness with kindness, but not with feelings in return."

"But..." Shen Qiao wanted to say something anxiously, but Shen Xuan covered Shen Qiao's mouth first.

"Qiaoqiao, it's the most unfair thing to use your feelings to express gratitude to both of you."