Chapter 22 Young Master

Lu Yan turned his eyes and refused coldly, "No."

Shen Qiao can be his best boyfriend.

The best baby.

The best wife ever.

Only they can't be best friends.

But when Shen Qiao, who was full of expectations, heard Lu Yan's indifferent answer, his heart suddenly felt empty. His eyes were instantly covered with a thin layer of mist, and his soft voice was mixed with a thick cry, "Lu Yan."

Lu Yan frowned and gritted his teeth, "Yes!"

Her eyes instantly curved into a crescent moon, filled with tears, hanging on the curled eyelashes, beautiful and cute.

The big palm used a little force to press the person on the shoulder, and the voice was low and thick, threatening, "Don't cry anymore!"

It's the best friend~

Super happy ~

I won't cry anymore~

At this moment, the car stopped at the door of the Shen family villa. Shen Qiao jumped out of the car, waved her little hand to Lu Yan, and skipped into the villa door.

"The young master is back!"

"Young Master Shi Jin? Didn't you come back half an hour ago? When did you go out again?"

"No, no, it's Young Master Qiaoqiao."

In the previous life, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the terms "Young Master Qiaoqiao" and "Young Master Shi Jin", but now they sound full of sarcasm and insult.

He was originally the young master of the Shen family who was favored by thousands of people, but unknowingly Shi Jin was secretly robbing him of everything.

Didn't you realize that when these servants heard about the young master, their first reaction was Shi Jin, not him.

Shen Qiao's face darkened, "I don't know who else is the young master in our family besides me, so why do you have to add my name in front of the young master to distinguish him?"

As soon as Shen Qiao said this, several smiling servants were stunned in place. They didn't understand, when did Shen Qiao, who was soft and easy to bully, become so sharp?

Coincidentally, Shen Xuan couldn't stand Shi Jin crying and pretending to be white lotus, so he came out for some fresh air. Hearing Shen Qiao's words, he immediately frowned.

"The young master in our family will always be Qiao Qiao!"

"Second brother!" Shen Qiao's eyes lit up.

Shen Xuan walked up to Shen Qiao lazily and carelessly with his long legs, rubbed his hair and said dotingly, "Second brother is here, let's see who dares to bully us Qiao Qiao."

Shen Qiao narrowed her eyes happily.

In fact, Shen Qiao could still teach a few disobedient servants a lesson, but when someone turned to him unconditionally, Shen Qiao's heart still grew high.

"Young Master, we just accidentally called you by the wrong name. Please forgive us this time."

The servants not only failed to admit their mistakes, but also held them hostage morally. If Shen Qiao didn't forgive them, wouldn't he be a villain?

Simply unrepentant!

"I can't forgive you. Since you look down on me as a young master so much, our family can't afford servants like you."