Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?

Since that day when she decided to call her brother, Shen Qiao has become more and more proficient in calling him. Every day, Brother Lu Yan is longer than Brother Lu Yan, and the sweet little voice makes the heart tremble.

Time passed by so sweetly.

Soon the day of the birthday party came.

This day was the beginning of his misfortune. Every time he wandered around midnight, crying in despair in the darkness, he regretted it more than once.

In his previous life, he died with regrets.

Fortunately, he got a chance to do it again.

This time, he will never be foolishly set up again!

My birthday happens to be on Saturday.

After school on Friday afternoon, Shen Qiao pulled Lu Yan and refused to let go. He urged her to come to his birthday party.

Because at the birthday party, he was going to do something very big secretly, and Lu Yan was his protagonist.

In the banquet hall.

Shen Qiao walked into the banquet hall with Father Shen, Mother Shen, and Brother Shen.

A pure white suit outlines his slender waistline, and his warm brown chestnut hair is combed upward, revealing his fair and beautiful face, like a little prince from the Middle Ages, noble, innocent, and soft.

Suddenly, it attracted everyone's attention.

Everyone greeted them one after another, but Shen Qiao was not interested. His bright eyes turned, looking for the person he wanted to be with.

Suddenly he saw Lu Yan in a corner, wearing a pure black suit. His slightly long black hair was combed upward, revealing a pair of narrow eyebrows and a tall nose.

He looked at Shen Qiao and his eyebrows seemed to narrow, dark and deep, like a lone wolf targeting his prey, full of aggression.

Looking at each other from a distance, Shen Qiao's lips trembled, feeling that Lu Yan's eyes looked a bit scary today.

But he still walked towards Lu Yan involuntarily.

"The Shen family is getting worse and worse. They actually let a bunch of poor people and illegitimate children come to the banquet. It's disgusting."

"If you listen to his name, Lu Yan, it means disgusting, but it is also suitable for an illegitimate son like him. His father does not care for his mother, and everyone hates him."

"His mother was out to be sold. She gave birth to him just to calculate the money. But I didn't expect that the Lu family wouldn't recognize him after he was born, haha."

"Wearing all black every day looks like mourning. It's really unlucky. But a few days ago, he chopped off Lu Xuyao's fingers. The Lu family has such a precious baby. I think he is not far away from death."

These second-generation rich people didn't take Lu Yan seriously at all, and kept shouting with their mouths wide open.

Yu Le'an's little face turned red with annoyance, Shan Yu's indifferent face also had a look of sullenness, and all the classmates around him also blushed with anger.

Most of them are children from ordinary families. They have never experienced such an upper-class banquet. They thought they were drinking and drinking in a graceful manner, but they didn't expect that all these upper-class people have dirty hearts and dirty mouths!

Lu Yan glanced over with cold eyebrows, "Are you done?"

This indifferent and meaningless look made them look like clowns, and some of them jumped in anger.