Chapter 52 The truth back then

What does this sentence mean?

His father saved Shen Linfeng's life. What is this if not a favor?

Or is Shen Qiao trying to deny it?

Shi Jin opened his mouth to curse, but Chi Zhou spoke at this moment.

"The live broadcast begins."

[What kind of live broadcast room is this? It's so dark, and you actually spent money to buy a hot spot. 】

[Is it the young master from some family who came here to show off his wealth? Hmph, people who are the most annoying are those who show off their wealth. 】

[Hey, there is a person with a bruised nose and a swollen face. It was so miserable to be beaten. Can this kind of thing be broadcast live? 】

Chi Zhou glanced at the screen and turned the camera to point at Shen Qiao.

After all, his sister-in-law is fair, tender, pretty, and cute, not much prettier than Shi Jin's white lotus face with a bruised nose and swollen face!

But as soon as the camera turned around, Lu Yan's cold eyes glanced over, scaring Chizhou so much that he quickly turned back.

And Shen Qiao just took a breath and prepared to slap her in the face.

Suddenly, a big hand covered his mouth.

All of a sudden, her cheeks were bulging and her eyes were round, like a little puffer fish, deliberately showing off her cuteness.

Lu Yan narrowed his eyes.

Shen Qiao blinked his eyes playfully, opened his mouth, and the hot breath from his mouth sprayed on the palm of his hand, arousing a numb and itchy feeling, flowing into his limbs and bones, and finally gathered in his lower abdomen.

hard.

fiery.

Suddenly he let go and kissed her hard.

Holding his soft lips, her voice was low and hoarse, "Qiaoqiao, be good, let's go back quickly."

Go back and do something intimate.

My legs felt weak after being touched, and my heart was beating fast.

He staggered back a step, lowered his head and hummed softly, his small voice revealing a shy eagerness.

Lu Yan took a deep breath and turned to look at Chizhou.

Chi Lili immediately reported loudly, "The camera is pointed at Shi Jin, and it is definitely not pointed at you and your sister-in-law!"

After the report, Chizhou moved his face away with a guilty conscience. Well, it seemed that he had accidentally aimed it just now, and now on the barrage...

[I went and saw something. A man in black and a beautiful boy in pure white pajamas were kissing! 】

[The background is still a dilapidated factory. Isn't this really a small restricted movie? 】

How about a small movie? Lu Yan didn't even want these people to see his sister-in-law's side face.

If Lu Yan knew that his sister-in-law's face was exposed to public view, he would have to eat him alive.

Thinking of Lu Yan's cruel methods, Chizhou felt pain in his butt, the pain of being kicked!

At this time, Shi Jin naturally saw the scene of pink bubbles, and strong jealousy filled his mind!

"Lu Yan, Shen Qiao has been played by these people. There are traces of other men all over his body. He is dirty and not worthy of you!"

Shi Jin didn't know how Lu Yan came here.