Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Shen Qiao in his arms.

Lu Yan had somewhat guessed what happened last night.

Shen Qiao was also expected to ask.

The eyes were dark and gloomy.

Speak slowly.

"Jojo."

"Brother, can you listen to me first?"

After Shen Qiao finished speaking, she turned over and climbed on top of Lu Yan, looking at Lu Yan seriously with a pink face.

He understood Lu Yan's character.

I knew he wouldn't speak so easily.

As expected, Lu Yan frowned.

Shen Qiaoxin also mentioned that no matter how Lu Yan rejected him, he would...

"Baby, are you sure you want to use this position?"

"ah?"

Separated by a thin layer of pajamas material, the warmth of each other's bodies merged together.

More... hot.

Harder.

Shen Qiao blinked her eyelashes quickly, her little face flushed red, she hurriedly got off Lu Yan, wrapped herself in the quilt tightly and locked it aside, explaining hurriedly.

"No, I didn't mean that, I just wanted to..."

Shen Qiao was about to cry, but he really just wanted to ask why Lu Yan had such a serious mental illness and what happened to him when he was a child.

Just childhood trauma must be hard.

Shen Qiao wanted to climb on Lu Yan, hug him and keep him warm.

That's really not what I meant!

Lu Yan's dark eyebrows softened slightly, and his voice was low and gentle, "Don't worry, the disease will be cured soon."

As soon as Shen Qiao heard Lu Yan's words, her hot heart immediately cooled down.

Therefore, Lu Yan was still unwilling to say anything.

When he spoke again, his voice was inevitably tainted with sadness, "Lu Yan, do you know how happy I was that day when you asked us if we were a couple."

Lu Yan's dark eyes flashed with confusion.

Shen Qiao's eyes filled with thin water vapor curved up, and a crystal teardrop hung on his eyelashes, shining brightly under the light.

"I thought you really regarded me as an equal lover. We can share happiness together and solve problems together. No matter what it is, we can face it together."

A crack suddenly appeared in Lu Yan's heart as hard as iron, "Qiaoqiao, I..."

"Brother, I know you have always been strong. Even though so many desperate things happened to you, you still came out strong. As your boyfriend, I am really proud of you."

However, when he saw Lu Yan struggling and screaming in pain in the nightmare, he could only watch through the glass like an outsider.

Shen Qiao's heart really hurts to death!

Big tears rolled down from the corners of his eyes.

Falling on the corner of his lips, his soft voice was filled with tears.

"But, I also feel sorry for you like this."

"Jojo."

Lu Yan's dark and gloomy pupils trembled, and he hugged Shen Qiao tightly into his arms, "Don't cry, I'm fine."