Chapter 15 Straight ball

Do you... like Lu Yan?

He turned his head in shock, and was caught off guard by looking into the young man's narrow, dark eyes, and saw the green face reflected in his pupils.

A picture suddenly flashed before his eyes, including Lu Yan hugging him until death, Lu Yan holding a dagger and covered in blood, and Lu Yan determined to jump into the sea...

The world around him seemed to become quiet for an instant, except for the sound of his heartbeat! boom! boom! It beats violently one by one.

A surging and surging warmth surged through his limbs and bones in an instant, invading every drop of his blood, boiling and burning.

This made Shen Qiao feel inexplicably flustered and at a loss.

Suddenly, a cold and gloomy voice sounded.

"court death!"

The long legs wrapped in black trousers were lifted up, then dropped heavily, hitting Shi Jin's neck, and slowly exerted downward force.

Soon, Shi Jin's face turned purple, and his eyes protruded outward, revealing a large area of ​​the whites of his eyes.

He never imagined that Lu Yan would kill Shen Qiao just for asking him!

The blood all over his body seemed to solidify in an instant, and suffocating pain enveloped his whole body. His hands struggled feebly, but all his strength was useless in front of Lu Yan!

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan, his features were cold and hard, his eyes were downcast, and his slightly pursed lips were as sharp as a knife. Suddenly, Lu Yan, dressed in black and covered in blood, appeared in front of his eyes.

Shen Qiao's pupils dilated a bit and he rushed to Lu Yan's side in panic, his voice trembling and hoarse.

"Lu Yan! No!"

"You can't kill people. Let go. Can you let go quickly?"

Lu Yan lowered his eyes and met Shen Qiao's trembling and panic-stricken eyes. The energy on his face froze. Is Shen Qiao afraid?

Also, it was probably the first time for the delicate young master to see the ruthless and direct way of dealing with a low-level outlaw like him.

Lu Yan frowned as a surge of violence surged in his heart, and suddenly raised his leg and kicked Shi Jin hard.

Shen Qiao turned around and saw Shi Jin flying backwards like a broken sandbag and then hit the dining table, coughing up a pool of blood.

She wanted to retreat in fear, but when she raised her head and met Lu Yan's dark and cold eyes, Shen Qiao suddenly stepped forward again and hugged Lu Yan tightly.

"Lu Yan, let's go. We're not here, okay?"

The trembling voice was filled with tears.

Soft and pitiful.

Lu Yan opened his thin lips and uttered a good word.

Shen Qiao immediately smiled, with crystal tears hanging on her curly black eyelashes, fragile yet beautiful.

Lu Yan's eyes dimmed and he turned and left without saying a word.

Shen Qiao naturally followed quickly, but when he noticed the classmates watching around him, Shen Qiao thought for a moment and stopped and spoke loudly.

"Shi Jin! It was you who stabbed me in the back. From now on, you and Lu Xuyao ​​can do whatever they want, but don't be an eyesore to me again. Otherwise, I have a good temper, but my friend Lu Yan is not. He will help me. Teach you a lesson!"