Chapter 2 Rebirth

My head hurts so much, it feels like it's about to split.

His spirit body was completely disintegrated. He must have been completely dead. How could he still feel a headache?

Suddenly, a deep and gloomy voice exploded in Shen Qiao's ears, causing blood to flow all over his body.

"Young master, how do you want to bully me this time?"

The young man's voice was low and hoarse, as if it was soaked in biting ice, but when he said the three words "young master", the ice and snow melted away, becoming tender and gentle.

My heart trembled hard.

This sound is...

The black eyelashes trembled and raised, revealing a pair of bright eyes, which reflected the handsome and gloomy face of the young man.

Shen Qiao was in a daze for a moment, then rushed forward with all her strength, hugging the gloomy young man in front of her tightly.

"Lu Yan!"

Caught off guard, Lu Yan was knocked back by Shen Qiao and stumbled back two steps. He steadied himself and saw Shen Qiao buried in his arms, his narrow black eyes filled with astonishment.

When had Shen Qiao seen him before without giving him a cold look, looking disgusted to see him, and even moved out of the dormitory because of this? Why today?

However, the next second, a soft voice was heard crying and begging.

"Lu Yan, please don't die."

Lu Yan's face darkened, his narrow eyes slightly narrowed, but the corners of his lips curved upward, cold and gloomy, exuding a chilling bloodthirsty cruelty.

Putting her thin lips against Shen Qiao's warm and delicate ear, she said in an extremely cruel manner, "If you die, I will take you to death with me."

Shen Qiao, who was originally crying vigorously, was stunned when he heard this. He raised his little face and opened his bright red mouth slightly, "But I'm already..." I'm dead.

Suddenly, my eyes looked around.

Dark green gymnastics mats are stacked high, with black and white footballs placed in the boxes next to them, and badminton rackets neatly placed in large cardboard boxes...

This is the sports equipment room of the university!

Only then did Shen Qiao realize that something was wrong. He and Lu Yan were either sinking to the bottom of the sea or falling into hell. Why did they suddenly come to the sports equipment room where they were in college.

Moreover, the Lu Yan in front of him was obviously much younger. He was not wearing his usual black suit, but a black hooded sweatshirt.

This outfit was what he often wore in college!

Shen Qiao suddenly had a terrible suspicion in her heart. She took two quick breaths and tightly grasped the sweatshirt on Lu Yan's back, her beautiful round eyes wide open.

"Lu Yan, what year is it today?"

Lu Yan frowned and talked about the year.

Shen Qiao took a step back in disbelief, and her back hit the cold iron cabinet, causing a tingling sensation.

Shen Qiao seemed to suddenly react and looked up at the young Lu Yan in front of him, with a big smile on his face.

He is reborn!

Reborn five years ago, he had not yet run away from home, Lu Yan had not yet turned black, and all the misfortunes had not yet begun...

"You...what happened?" Lu Yan watched Shen Qiao cry and laugh at other times, his brows getting tighter and tighter.