Chapter 39 Water is sweet

There was a click.

The door opens.

Wearing a tailored suit and with a mature and handsome face, Shen Chuan's eyes fell on Lu Yan.

At this moment, Lu Yan loosened his grip on Shen Qiao's waist, tightened the curve of his lips, and said hello lightly, "Brother."

Shen Chuan frowned imperceptibly, who is your eldest brother?

Shen Qiao quickly raised her little face and introduced to Shen Chuan eagerly, "Brother, this is brother Lu Yan. He is very nice."

Shen Chuan sighed inwardly. His heart was now focused on Lu Yan. No wonder his father was so annoying to Lu Yan, and he was annoyed too.

But now is not the time for internal strife, so he nodded lightly and said, "Let's talk after we come in."

There were several beaten classmates and their parents in the room, as well as the teacher in charge of the Academic Affairs Office. As soon as they entered the room, a parent with a hot temper took the lead in blaming them.

"I beat my son so badly that he broke the bridge of his nose, but as a result, he didn't even apologize. How ridiculous!"

"I know he is an illegitimate son, born to his mother but not his mother. His tutoring is not much better."

"Students who behave badly and are disobedient must be severely punished. They must be given a major demerit and expelled to teach them a lesson!"

The more Shen Qiao listened, the more angry and aggrieved she became. She wanted to refute them loudly, but these parents were obviously unreasonable. If they really quarreled, it would definitely be detrimental to them.

Because for now, these students who were beaten are the victims. Generally speaking, everyone will stand on the side of the victims, so he can only...

"Oh, that's not the case."

The boy's cries of grievance interrupted everyone's endless accusations and curses. Big tears rolled down from his eyes, and his eyes, nose and lips turned red from crying. He was extremely pitiful.

"Teacher, Lu Yan didn't hit them for no reason, they were the ones who insulted me behind my back first."

As soon as Shen Qiao said these words, the temperature in the small office suddenly dropped several degrees. Shen Chuan's expression became gloomy, and Lu Yan's expression became even colder.

Several students who were beaten also felt guilty, but their parents didn't know what happened, "I just said a few words, we are all classmates, and I will hit someone if I make a joke!"

At this time, Shen Qiao quietly scratched Lu Yan's palm.

This was the code they had agreed upon before.

Lu Yan curled his lips and directly released the surveillance camera of the basketball hall.

In this world, no one is weak and no one is right.

The truth never favors anyone.

Several classmates who came with him also stood up to help Lu Yan.

"We trained in two baskets, which were far apart. We didn't have any conflicts before. They insulted our classmates for no reason first, otherwise who would be too free to fight with them."

"Lu Yan hit people impulsively, but if they hadn't insulted Shen Qiao first, Lu Yan wouldn't have done anything."

Several parents became darker and darker as they heard this, but when they saw their children being beaten so badly, they were unwilling to admit their mistakes.