Chapter 63 Open your mouth~

In the next class, Lu Yan carried Shen Qiao back to his original seat.

Shen Qiao felt strange, "Brother, why do you keep changing?"

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao with a strange light in his black eyes.

Suddenly, he laughed softly.

Shen Qiao was keenly aware of the danger, and obediently swallowed the following sentence, which affects my reading and study.

At this time, Yu Le'an tugged on Shen Qiao's sleeve and whispered mysteriously in his ear, "Qiao Qiao, Qiao Qiao, have you noticed anything that you have neglected recently?"

Nothing was overlooked!

He has been working hard recently on reading psychology books and following traditional Chinese medicine massage techniques.

Every day is so busy and fulfilling!

Oh, right.

"Le'an, if you have something to say, please tell me quickly. I still want to continue reading."

As Shen Qiao spoke, her little eyes kept looking at the book, as if the book was some kind of beautiful fairy.

At this moment, Yu Lean realized firsthand why Lu Yan was so jealous!

"Baby Qiaoqiao, are you mentally cheating?"

"!!!" Shen Qiao covered Yu Le'an's mouth, "Le'an, what are you talking nonsense about? You are going to kill me."

Lu Yan's desire to possess him was no joke.

He didn't even dare to say that he was with Lu Yan in his previous life, and yet he cheated on her mentally. What kind of cheating did he have?

Yu Le'an rolled his eyes and glanced at the psychology book in front of Shen Qiao, "Here, your new favorite. You have been obsessed with him recently. You have ignored your boyfriend for several days, and you still said it was not an affair, haha."

Shen Qiao: "This is a book!"

Yu Lean has strong logic, "It is precisely because books are not human beings that they are spiritually derailed."

Shen Qiao: "......"

"Ahem, Qiaoqiao, think about it, is it because you are addicted to reading these days that you haven't held your hand, kissed your mouth, or slept on a small bed with your boyfriend? Oh, it means X life."

Xlife.

Shen Qiao's face turned completely red.

In fact, they haven't had anything like that since the first time.

Previously, Lu Yan was suspicious because he acted too skillfully for the first time, and Shen Qiao was a little scared. Later, because of Lu Yan's mental illness, Shen Qiao wanted to help him treat him as soon as possible, so he studied every day.

Thinking about it this way, it seems that I really ignored my boyfriend.

It's true that I haven't lived an X life for a long time.

Shen Qiao felt a sense of guilt in her heart.

At this time, Yu Lean added another fire.

"Qiaoqiao, your boyfriend is very charming. You may not know that you have been obsessed with studying recently. Several beautiful sisters have sent him love letters."! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

The little radar dinged instantly.

A pair of bright eyes looked at Yu Lean.

The scorching little eyes made Yu Lean feel guilty, and he quickly explained himself, "Don't worry, I will always be on your side. I will never help deliver a love letter, and I definitely have no thoughts about Brother Yan."