Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore

Hearing the familiar voice, the fear lingering in my heart disappeared instantly, and my body relaxed, letting go of its strength.

Lu Yaneng could clearly feel that the soft flesh on Shen Qiao's waist was closer to the palm of his hand and a little hotter.

However, after being frightened, Shen Qiao still looked at Lu Yan with a look of nostalgia and dependence, and said softly and coquettishly, "Lu Yan, you are in the dormitory."

With Lu Yan here, he is no longer afraid of Ah Piao.

Fortunately, fortunately.

Lu Yan hummed in a low voice, and the vibration in his chest was clearly transmitted to Shen Qiao's body, causing waves of numbness and some inexplicable itching.

Only then did Shen Qiao realize that half of his body was leaning in Lu Yan's arms. The distance was so close that he could feel Lu Yan's strong chest muscles and feel Lu Yan's heartbeat.

Bang bang bang, very powerful!

Shen Qiao's cheeks turned red and she hurriedly tried to withdraw from Lu Yan's arms.

But Lu Yan's eyes darkened, and his big palm grabbed Shen Qiao's waist forcefully and wouldn't let go.

At this time, Shen Qiao's anxious eyes turned red, and his soft voice was trembling.

"Lu, Lu Yan, what are you doing?"

"fear me?"

Although he didn't understand how Lu Yan asked this incomprehensible question, Shen Qiao still shook his head obediently, "Don't be afraid, you are a good person."

Lu Yan paused for half a second and chuckled, "Since you think I'm a good person, why are you hiding?"

Because the two people are too close to each other and their posture is too ambiguous, it is easy for the gun to go off. Shen Qiao thought so in her heart, but when she heard Lu Yantan's frank inquiry, she quietly reflected on whether she was thinking too much.

Lu Yan looked cold now, unlike the lusty Lu Yan in his previous life.

Moreover, two male friends who are close to each other often hook up, and no one thinks it's a big deal, so it's better to think too much about it.

His forearms automatically wrapped around Lu Yanjin's thin and strong waist, and he raised his fair and red cheeks, obediently and obediently said, "Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore."

The forearms of the person in his arms were soft and warm, wrapping around his waist like a pool of spring water, teasing every nerve in him.

The lower abdomen is faint...

Lu Yan suddenly pushed away, and walked over with a somewhat embarrassed figure. He took two quick steps, unscrewed the mineral water bottle on the table and took a few sips.

Shen Qiao was pushed and was stunned. Before he could figure out the reason, Lu Yan threw a bolt from the blue.

"I saw you beating Lu Xuyao ​​on the playground."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Saw it.

How could Lu Yan see it? !

Then what would Lu Yan think of him, a bad student who beat people with a sack?

Thinking of this possibility, Shen Qiao's whole body felt bad. If Lu Yan saw him beating someone so fiercely, so violently, and so misbehaved, would he not want to deal with him anymore?