Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~

As soon as Shen Qiao entered the dormitory, she hurriedly looked for Lu Yan, "I'm back. Hey, it's so dark in the dormitory. Lu Yan, where are you?"

"Bed." Lu Yan said, his voice unusually low and hoarse.

Shen Qiao was still thinking about Lu Yan's wrist injury, so she hurriedly put down the snacks, turned on the light and opened the window, and was about to climb up to the bunk to look for him, but Lu Yan quickly got out of bed first.

Lu Yan's action of turning over and getting out of bed is really cool!

but! ! !

"Lu Yan, your wrist is still injured, why are you so cool?"

Shen Qiao carefully picked up Lu Yan's wrist and saw a circle of pure white gauze wrapped around it, with a faint hint of red, and her eyes instantly turned red.

"It doesn't hurt." Lu Yan lowered his voice.

How could it be possible that such a thick hemp rope wouldn't hurt if I could just break it open with my hands?

Shen Qiao pouted and whined at him distressedly.

The warm and sweet smell sprayed on Lu Yan's wrist, causing it to itch.

Lu Yan frowned and tried to withdraw his hand.

Shen Qiao held on to it, and Xiao Naiyin explained in a serious manner, "Mom said that the wound won't hurt anymore if it breathes."

Lu Yan's Adam's apple rolled, and he couldn't help but clasp Shen Qiao's wrist with his backhand.

Shen Qiao was startled, and suddenly realized that he had just mentioned his mother inadvertently, last night...

"Lu Yan, my parents don't dislike you. They really don't. Don't get me wrong. Last night, they were too worried about the wound on my shoulder. That's why they acted like that. When we got home, they even praised you. Don't mind, okay? good?"

In the end, Shen Qiao himself didn't believe it. His parents' rejection of Lu Yan was so obvious last night. How could Lu Yan not feel it?

Suddenly, his calloused thumb pinched his round and small chin, and his voice was low and hoarse.

"I only care about what you think."

He only cares about whether Shen Qiao will avoid him because of rumors, others' disgust, his cold and gloomy personality...

Touching the young man's gloomy and dark eyes.

My heart seemed to be squeezed tightly by two big dry hands, causing suffocating pain.

"No! No way!"

"Lu Yan, even if the whole world hates you, I will still love you!"

In his previous life, everyone was scolding him, mocking him, and insulting him. Only Lu Yan stood by his side unswervingly.

In this life, he also wants to be the person who stays by Lu Yan's side unswervingly.

It's just that something seems wrong.

He just said... Lu Yan, do I like you? !

Her cheeks were suddenly stained with a layer of crimson clouds, and her voice changed in a hurry.

"I, I mean, the love between best friends, not that love, don't think too much about it, I don't mean anything else, really don't think too much about it!"

Perhaps because he had listened too much, Lu Yan had now automatically blocked the words "good guy" and "friend" from Shen Qiao's mouth.

And after removing it - Lu Yan, I like you.