Chapter 35 So soft and cute

Start chasing you...

Pursuing you as your boyfriend...

Pursuing you as my wife...

Perhaps the paranoid and deep emotion in the young man's narrow black eyes was too hot, or perhaps the young man's deep magnetic voice was too beautiful.

Until Lu Yan sent Shen Qiao home, these words were still echoing in Shen Qiao's ears, with a suspicious crimson blush on her face.

"Little uncle! Your face is as red as a monkey's butt. Did you do something embarrassing with your little aunt?"

Falling on the nape of the neck.....

A lingering and sticky kiss......

After a moment, Shen Qiao took two steps back, her cheeks turning red as if they would explode the next second.

On the side, a tall and handsome man patted Shen Xi's child on the head and said, "Xiao Xi, don't talk nonsense."

Shen Xi stuck out her tongue, so Xiao Xi stopped talking nonsense.

Just now, my uncle and my aunt kissed each other in front of so many people. When no one is around, of course my uncle and my aunt will do something more embarrassing than kissing.

Although Shen Xi is young, her logic is very clear and she will definitely be a pillar in the future!

When Shen Qiao heard the voice of her elder brother Shen Chuan, she suddenly raised her head and saw the handsome and mature face in front of her.

In his previous life, Shen Qiao only saw the news in the news that Shen Chuan was paralyzed and his face was disfigured in a car accident, but he never saw the last of Shen Chuan until his death.

Just after returning, Shen Chuan was discussing business abroad again. This was the first time Shen Qiao saw him since his rebirth.

Tears welled up immediately.

"Brother!"

Shen Chuan looked at Shen Qiao in astonishment as she flew into his arms and cried non-stop. Her parents and second brother were right, their sweet baby had really changed.

Shen Xuan joked from the side, "Qiao Qiao, if you keep crying, my little nephew will laugh at you."

Patting Shen Xi's little head, Shen Xi made a face in cooperation.

"Little uncle is crying and embarrassed."

"...."

Just now in the banquet hall, Shen Qiao didn't have time to talk to Shen Xi. Now looking at Shen Xi's child who only reached his calf, Shen Qiao couldn't stop crying.

Shen Xi, a child who was only ten years old, stabbed her own throat with a pair of scissors and died in her bedroom. The childish handwriting on the open diary was full of blood.

The culprit of all this is Shen Xi's biological mother-Jiang Yan.

Betraying the family, killing her husband, and abusing her son is simply unconscionable!

At this time, Shen Chuan said, "Qiao Qiao, I want to apologize to you. The plane was delayed and I didn't have time to attend your birthday party. This is a birthday gift that I specially picked for you. Do you like it?"

Shen Qiao lowered his eyes. Fortunately, Jiang Yan was not here today, otherwise he would not be able to control his hostility towards Jiang Yan.

However, it is unrealistic to divorce the eldest brother immediately, but the fox's tail will always show, right?