Chapter 56 I took the initiative

Bed, bed, bed! ! !

Her little face suddenly became red! ! !

His body subconsciously wanted to get into Lu Yan's arms, but as soon as he made a move, he caught Shen Linfeng's angry eyes and shuddered, his little hands and feet were confused and confused.

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around Shen Qiao's shoulders.

The uneasy heart slowly calmed down.

But the next second, she felt ashamed and wanted to get behind her boyfriend.

"Not comfort in bed."

"It's the love between lovers."

He also specifically highlighted the word "couple".

Everyone knows what he is thinking.

Although everyone had already expected it, when they heard about the couple's relationship, everyone's eyes turned dark.

Their delicate baby was just fucked by a black-hearted wolf! ! !

Shen Xuan was the most grumpy, "Don't fucking think I don't know who you are, you must have seduced Qiao Qiao!"

Although the others didn't say anything, their expressions showed distrust of Lu Yan.

Except Shen Qiao, who could no longer be shy, opened her little hands and replied loudly.

"no!"

"It wasn't Lu Yan who seduced me, it was me who seduced him."

In an instant, the air became quiet.

Just after hearing what Shen Xuan said, Lu Yan's mood suddenly rose, and it was only later that he realized what he had said.

Shameful, so shameful!

But no regrets.

Even if it happened again, he would still say it.

A pair of beautiful eyes were filled with a thin layer of moisture, but what was revealed inside was full of determination.

"Mom, Dad, Big Brother, Second Brother, I know you all do my best and are afraid that I will be deceived, but please trust me more."

"I am nineteen years old this year. I am an adult. I have my own ideas, can think independently, and can make decisions on my own matters."

"I know very well that I love Lu Yan."

This love spans past and present lives, and he will never run away from it again.

Shen Linfeng said angrily, "You are only 19 years old, not 29 years old. You are a young boy who has not been out of school yet. He knows what liking and love are, but he just coaxed you with a few words and then went to bed stupidly." Done!"

"Do you know what kind of person he is? Do you know how many dirty things he has done behind his back?"

Shen Linfeng has been in the shopping mall for decades, and his eyes are perfect for cannibalism.

Regarding Lu Yan, he knew at first sight that he was an absolute careerist with desires, ruthlessness, and means. He even had a hunch that if Lu Yan was given a little more time, he would definitely become an amazing person. A fearful hero.

To be honest, he admired people like Lu Yan very much, but he couldn't let such a person be his son's boyfriend!

Because he understands Shen Qiao's temperament. He has been loved by thousands of people since he was a child. He is innocent and soft. He is a pampered flower in the greenhouse that has never experienced the wind and sun.