Chapter 28 geigei~

Shen Qiao leaned half of her body into Lu Yan's arms, holding his ears hidden under the black hair with her warm hands, pouting coquettishly.

"Lu Yan, tell Le An, is what Qiao Qiao said right? Isn't it right?"

The soft and warm little hands are like fine mutton-fat jade.

His heart, which had always been cold and hard, was crushed into a mess by him.

Besides, he had completely broken up with the Lu family, so there was no need for him to defend Lu Xuyao's status as "the legitimate son".

He said yes.

Shen Qiao happily rubbed Lu Yan's cheek.

The soft flesh rubbed against him and made him feel on fire.

Fortunately, there were two light bulbs nearby. Lu Yan restrained his arms around Shen Qiao's waist. Yu Le'an reacted for a moment and suddenly slapped the table, "Then Lu Yan will be the big brother in the dormitory!"

Big brother?

Shen Qiao immediately shook his head.

"No, no, Qiao Qiao already has a big brother."

"That's called boss!"

Shen Qiao tilted her head and thought for a while. The boss seemed to be in a dark society, which was not nice to hear, "I don't want it either."

Yu Le'an felt annoyed by Shen Qiao and pouted, "Then what do you call it?"

Shen Qiao thought for a long time, then her eyes suddenly lit up, "I thought of it~"

Drunkness made the ends of my eyes red, the tip of my nose red, and my lips red.

"Brother~"

The voice is sweet and soft.

It makes people's hearts tremble.

Gudong!

The Adam's apple rolls up and down!

His voice felt like it was being burned by fire, making him hoarse.

"Scream again."

Drunk Shen Qiao was very good and obedient. When she heard that Lu Yan liked her, she called him out in a soft tone.

"Brother~"

"Brother Lu Yan~"

"Qiaoqiao likes you so much~"

There was a dull and loud bang, and Shanyu, who had always been calm, hit his chin on the table. Lu Yan turned his head fiercely, his eyes fierce and violent.

Shan Yu rolled his eyes, grabbed Yu Le'an by the collar, and pulled him up.

Don't leave again.

Lu Yan really might have murdered his roommate!

The air was quiet except for Lu Yan's suppressed breathing.

However, when the drunk Jiaojiao baby saw others sleeping on the bed, she found the hard stool uncomfortable and stretched out her soft little arms to wrap around Lu Yan's neck.

"Brother, Qiao Qiao also wants to go to bed and sleep in her arms~"

The sound of "brother" can cause huge waves to rise.

Add a tempting sentence to hug.

The string of reason in Lu Yan's heart was completely broken!

The moment he pressed the person on the bed, the hot and bright lights suddenly went out, leaving only the hot breathing that became more and more rapid.