Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired

Shen Qiao originally lay on the table and didn't dare to raise his head because of shyness, but after lying down for a while, his head became drowsy.

Hearing the noisy and chaotic sounds again, Shen Qiao woke up from his sleep.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Lu Yan putting one hand on the table, jumping lightly, and flipping over as quickly as a cheetah.

Shen Qiao, with his messy curly hair on his head, clapped his little hands in an infatuated manner, "So handsome!"

After finishing his nymphomaniac, Shen Qiao woke up completely with a start as he looked into Lu Yan's dark and deep eyes. Her cheeks turned red and she said with unnecessary explanation, "I mean, you turn the table over so handsomely."

"Thank you too." Lu Yan curled his lips.

What are you thankful for?

Shen Qiao's brain was a little dazed just after he woke up. When he saw Lu Yan's leaving figure, he suddenly remembered with an ahhhh.

Thank him for blocking the way out.

Unexpectedly, I fell asleep for two hours.

He is a little pig, so he can sleep.

Shen Qiao hurriedly put away the textbooks that were weighed down by him and trotted after Lu Yan.

"Lu Yan, wait for me."

"What?"

When he thought that Shen Qiao came so actively to please him just to get information from him and pursue Lu Xuyao, he felt unreasonably irritated.

Shen Qiao felt a little scared when she was stared at by Lu Yan's dark and gloomy eyes, and rubbed her fingers. Suddenly, he remembered that he and Lu Yan were in the same dormitory. Now after school, they go back to the dormitory together. Isn't that normal?

Shen Qiao felt confident again, "I'll go back to the dormitory."

"Dorm?" Lu Yan asked with a strange expression.

Shen Qiao nodded his head without realizing it, and said softly, "We are in the same dormitory, you can't drive me away."

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows and sneered, put one hand in his pocket, and suddenly put his other hand on the wall next to Shen Qiao's ear, lowering his head and approaching him.

Suddenly seeing Lu Yan's enlarged handsome and gloomy face, Shen Qiao became nervous unconsciously.

A pair of curled eyelashes flapped their wings like a butterfly, sometimes revealing a pair of bright and moist eyes like a deer, sometimes casting a small shy shadow under the eyes.

"Lu, Lu Yan."

"Young Master, because you thought I was messy, bad, and dirty, you couldn't wait to move out of the dormitory last night."

"Now you want to go back to the dormitory with me, or go back to my bed to sleep?"

Go to bed and sleep...

Lu Yan suddenly appeared before his eyes, pressing him on the bed...

"I, I, no no, it's this..."

Shen Qiao was completely confused now. The memories of his past life were all coming to him in confusion. The most numerous memories were from the time when he was locked up in the villa by Lu Yan...

Looking at Shen Qiao's trembling fleshy lips at such a close distance, you can still smell the sweet and faint scent of strawberry milk on his body...

The Adam's apple rolled up and down, and there was a faint burning sensation in the lower abdomen.