Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan

"Lu Yan, please, please let me go home, okay?"

The soft voice contained a strong tone of crying and pleading.

Since his rebirth, he has always believed that he can change Lu Yan.

But what happened last night made Shen Qiao start to doubt himself.

Or do you think of the past life again...

Can't do anything, can't do anything well, like a waste, can only drag others down...

"When your fever is completely gone, I will take you back."

"good."

After Shen Qiao finished speaking, he obediently got into the bed, curled up, and wrapped himself tightly in the quilt, leaving only a few soft chestnut hair exposed.

Lu Yan watched silently, with a rare expression of confusion in his dark and gloomy eyes.

"Jojo."

He was answered by deathly silence.

"The hotel will bring food to you soon. I'll take you to wash up."

The little bulge on the bed seemed not to hear it and remained motionless.

When Lu Yan lifted the quilt, he let out heartbreaking sobs. After breakfast was served, he neither ate nor spoke.

Like a beautiful porcelain doll, lying there quietly, lifeless.

It was approaching dusk.

Shen Qiao got off the taxi and walked slowly into the Shen family's villa.

The moment he was about to walk in the door, he turned his head slightly and saw the blurry dark figure in the taxi window behind him. He bit his lip, but said nothing, and walked into the house with his head lowered.

"Young Master, you are back!"

"Why is your face so pale? Are you sick?"

"Quickly make a bowl of ginger tea for the young master to relieve the cold."

As soon as Shen Qiao entered the door, the servants at home noticed him first and hurriedly brought him into the house, where the stars were waiting on him.

Soon, Shen's mother heard the sound and came downstairs. When she saw Shen Qiao's fragile look, her heart suddenly clenched, and she hugged her into her arms distressedly.

"Jiaojiao baby, who bullied you?"

Shen Qiao raised her eyelids, and the gentle and gentle face of Shen's mother appeared in her misty eyes. She burst into tears and threw herself into her mother's arms with sobs.

"Mother."

"Mom is here. If the baby doesn't cry, don't cry. Mom is here. Mom will always be there."

While coaxing Shen Qiao, Shen's mother winked at the nanny and asked her to go outside the door and see who sent Shen Qiao back just now.

But even if she didn't watch, Shen's mother had a hunch that who else could make his son so lost and lost his mind, besides Lu Yan?

The nanny brought over the freshly brewed ginger tea, and Shen's mother coaxed Shen Qiao to drink a small bowl.

"What happened to the baby? You're crying so sadly. Can you tell mommy?"

Shen Qiao paused while drinking ginger tea, curled her mouth, and tears began to fall again.

Mother Shen suddenly felt distressed, "Okay, okay, mom won't ask. I'll tell mom when you want to say it."

Shen Qiao said hoarsely, "Mom, I'm sleepy and want to go to bed."