Chapter 40 Let's take a shower

The man's voice is magnetic, mature and sexy.

It made people's hearts skip a beat.

The fair cheeks were also stained with two clusters of pink, rosy and soft.

Opening his mouth, his soft little voice sounded shy and timid.

"Hello, my name is Niannian."

After saying that, he suddenly realized that he had shamelessly asked the man to call him by his nickname. His eyelashes twitched a few times shyly, and he stammered in explanation, "My, my name is not Niannian, my name is Niancheng."

Under the sun, the well-behaved boy with soft hair lowered his head slightly and twitched his fingers nervously, revealing only the tip of his rounded nose and pink lips that sometimes pursed and sometimes tightened.

My heart suddenly softened.

The man who had always been cold and reserved suddenly became interested in teasing the docile and shy boy in front of him.

"Well, every year."

The man's voice was already low and sexy, and when he deliberately called out the word "Nian Nian" in a low voice, it added a hint of affection and doting, as if he was calling his little lover.

After a moment of excitement, Nian Cheng's little face suddenly turned red. It was neither a yes nor a yes.

And Shen Qiao, an emotional idiot, didn't notice the ambiguity between the two people at all.

"Brother, follow me to call you Nian Nian, Nian Nian, you can also follow me to call you Big Brother, Big Brother." Halfway through, Shen Qiao suddenly covered her mouth and smiled cutely, "You can also call me Uncle, Big Brother is better than both of us. It's a big round."

Shen Chuan raised his eyebrows, "Qiao Qiao."

"Ah, Qiao Qiao is wrong. A man is thirty-one flowers. My eldest brother is still a flower. He is not old at all. He is the youngest and most handsome."

Nian Cheng looked at Shen Chuan with a blushing face and thought to himself, he is really handsome and has the charm of a mature man.

"Okay, stop flattering me."

Shen Qiao said obediently, rolled his eyes, and said loudly, "Brother, Nian Nian ran all the way from the teaching building just now. It's so far away that he's already hungry. Otherwise, why don't you take Nian Nian there first?" Eat, and then take him to meet Xiao Xi to enhance their teacher-student relationship."

Shen Chuan's eyes flickered between Shen Qiao and Lu Yan, "Are you so anxious to drive brother away?"

no!

I'm just afraid that my eldest brother is talking about him and Lu Yan.

She quietly stuck out her tongue and acted coquettishly.

"No, how about big brother take the three of us to dinner together."

Shen Chuan's eyes fell on the rosy-faced Nian Cheng, and he refused, "I'll take Nian Nian home to meet Xiao Xi. You go to school obediently, study hard, and call me in time if you need anything."

Shen Chuan took Nian Cheng to a private restaurant he frequented most.

Before ordering, Shen Chuan patiently asked Nian Cheng what he liked to eat and if he had any taboos. Nian Cheng shook his head obediently and said that he liked whatever dish he wanted and could order any dish.

But Nian Cheng's "casualness" is not like the "casualness" of his small-minded boyfriend, but he really likes whatever dishes Shen Chuan orders, and he will even raise his eyes and say thank you sweetly.