Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore

"Qiaoqiao, I want you, be good and give it to me."

Regardless of will, regardless of body, regardless of rejection, forcefully ask for it.

The low and hoarse voice was stained with paranoia, and he had lost his mind.

Shen Qiao's beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and she shook her head helplessly, "Brother, don't, don't do this."

It wasn't that he didn't want to have an intimate relationship with Lu Yan, it was just that he didn't want to be in such a situation where both of them were unconscious.

Moreover, Lu Yan's behavior always reminds Shen Qiao of those two years in his previous life, when he was locked up in a gorgeous cage like a canary, enduring the pain day and night...

"Are you willing to let him hold you, or not to let me hold you?"

"No, it's not that!"

With a tearing sound, the pure white shirt was torn in half, revealing half of the shiny shoulders.

pain--

it hurts--

Shen Qiao opened his mouth and bit Lu Yan's shoulder. The faint smell of blood filled his lips and teeth, but Shen Qiao seemed to feel nothing. With the pain, he bit harder and harder...

Finally, Lu Yan's eyes became clear for a moment. He lowered his eyes and saw Shen Qiao's pale and fragile face, and his body froze.

"Jojo!"

"It hurts, it hurts so much, let's go!"

The soft voice had a strong crying tone, and the hearts of those who listened to it were broken.

Lu Yan glanced down, his brows suddenly tightened, and he carefully picked up Shen Qiao, "Be good, I won't do it anymore."

Lu Yan felt strong regret in his heart, but more importantly, he felt heartbroken.

Lu Yan originally planned to carry Shen Qiao to the bathroom to take a bath, but as soon as Lu Yan moved, Shen Qiao started to struggle violently.

"I don't want you to touch me, just go away!"

At this time, Shen Qiao couldn't tell whether he was in the past life or this life.

All he knew was that the nightmare that Lu Yan had locked in him day and night in his previous life was about to reappear.

"Go away, I don't want you, don't touch me, wuwu, don't touch me!"

Lu Yan's eyes were dark and his voice was extremely hoarse. He stretched out his hand and grabbed Shen Qiao's shoulders, "If you don't let me touch it, let someone touch it!"

Shen Qiao trembled violently and subconsciously avoided, "No, don't touch me——"

On the delicate and bright red rose petals.

The fair-skinned and delicate boy curled up like a fetus in its mother's womb, trembling slightly and feeling extremely insecure.

Lu Yan narrowed his eyes and looked seriously.

a long time.

Lean closer.

"Don't touch me, wuwu, I don't want to do it, I really don't want to. Please Lu Yan, please let me go. I know I was wrong. I shouldn't have bullied you at the time. I apologize to you and give you money. You want I'll give you everything, don't torture me like this anymore."

Those painful and torturous memories invaded his mind, and Shen Qiao couldn't tell the difference between his past life and this life.

Lu Yan froze. He was keenly aware of the inexplicable meaning of Shen Qiao's words. He narrowed his eyes. There seemed to be an undercurrent flowing deep in the depths. But at this time, he had no intention of thinking about it. He wrapped Shen Qiao in a quilt and shivered. body, lowered his head and kissed her gently.