》Chapter Eleven.

Edited by: _rose

I gasp, fisting Louis' sleeves, he turns to look at me, his eyes wide while he tries to process what's happening.

'' I said let her go. I don't like repeating myself.'' Louis ducks his head back in confusion and automatically tightens the grip on my shoulder, pushing me a bit more into the hedge.

I'm barely standing on my feet, when Harry without warning, punches Louis right in the jaw. I suck in my breath watching Louis falling flat backwards.

'' Next time you fucking learn!'' Harry spits before darting his attention back to me.

I avoid his gaze, feeling it consuming every inch of my flesh with so much intensity it seems I'm burning alive.

Harry's hands touch my shoulders, carefully to not put too much pressure and I sense him casually stroking the surface in an odd way, as if he is trying to comfort me or something.

''Are you okay?'' I raise my gaze to the sky, wanting to laugh so much but I stay silent and pretend I haven't heard him instead. His touch leaves my body and I dare to look up to meet blue eyes instead of emerald ones.

Louis is on his feet, his elbow still raised at Harry's face level, his nostrils wide as he takes sharp and fast breathes, so angry I swear he scares me.

I look at the ground, afraid I will find the rich boy lying dead on the floor but instead I meet Harry's gaze only two or three feet away from where he was standing before, chin bleeding and eyes that promise revenge and other terrifying things I can't even imagine without gasping. Harry punches Louis again and pushes him back to the ground.

Louis kicks him in the guts, Harry doesn't react right away, instead he pins my best friend down and uses his forearm to keep his head still, pressing on his neck trying to suffocate him.

''Stop!'' I barely blurt out moving away from the hedge. Louis flips Harry over and punch him twice in the face so fast I barely can record the change.

I fall to my knees and crawl to them since walking hurts too much, afraid that if I don't put an end to this, they will seriously harm each other.

'' You did it! You hurt Jade!'' Louis gives him a right hand punch and Harry's face snaps to the side. I catch Louis' wrist before he can strike again and tenderly squeeze it. I didn't calculate Harry's reaction though. Harry once more knocks Louis down using my attempt to chill him out as a distraction.

His long hair falls in front of his face covering those fury eyes that are now the exact colour of a sea storm. I can clearly catch the exasperation, the rage but also something else, something I wish I were blind and heartless enough to not see, worry.

'' As I said, I hate repeating myself!'' Harry stutters raising his arm to hit Louis across the face, therefore I push myself forward and use my arms to force Harry off of him. It takes me an enormous quantity of strength to rip him off of Louis and a suffocate moan because my foot still hurts like there's no tomorrow.

Harry startles, unconsciously wrapping one of his arms around my waist as he brings me down with him. He lets out a quite puff when he gets on the ground; I smash my fist against his chest so he gets up. His eyes are searching for me suddenly scared that something is happening. I will never believe him, this is all a play, he can't be worried about me after all the things he has said and done to me.

I will never, ever let him fool me again. I'm done playing the innocent lamp, I know he will sacrifice me the second I will lower my guard.

As I said before, what he does or feels is none of my business. Unless he tries to beat my best friend up, then I have the right to be mad. Shame I am more than that, I'm so pissed.