》Chapter Fifty-Two

Edited by: _rose

I tie my hair up, wash my face and use some pins to fix my wild strands, getting inside my role as I slide the dress on.

I exit from the service bathroom and head upstairs. The elevator makes a loud noise, signalling I've arrived to my floor. I push the trolley ahead and stop in front of the door, hoping that red-head devil doesn't recognize my appearance.

I clear my voice and knock fairly.

"Room Service." I use the dumbest and most girlish tone I can find. God, I sound definitely like another person.

Why isn't she coming? Is she watching me through the peephole? I pretend to be busy fixing the desserts and the cups just in case, keeping my head down so that she can only see my hair. It's dirty so it looks black more than brown, the only positive thing about not showering. 

"C'mon in." A breath of relief escapes my lips and I'm almost ready to cry but I keep it cool, pushing the tears away and my rush of adrenaline down, so they won't bother me.

I get in front of the door and open it, careful to not turn so that she won't see my face. T

"Oh don't worry about us, take your time young lady!" I involuntarily scoff as the red-head says it, driving her nuts.

" How dare you scoffing at me?" I hear her heels clicking against the floor as she nears me, I froze for a second and shut my eyes as her cold and well-manicured fingers gasp my arm, spinning me around.

" I'll tell your superior about your attitude-" I don't know how, but she recognizes me.

" You!" She gapes and I smile, perhaps a little evilly, as I jerk her hand off of me.

"Where's Harry? I want to see him."

She soon recovers from her outburst and doesn't lose time laughing at my face.

"He doesn't want to see you, young lady. I hoped my presence here would have stressed that, somehow. You're more stupid than I thought."

" I don't care what you say, okay? I'll let Harry decide if he wants me here or not."

"" Harry!" I start screaming, walking to his room, only to get interrupted by the red-head.

" Move or I swear to God I'll hit you." She raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms. She's wearing a silky pinkie gown. She looks like a red, bitchier version of Martha May Whovier in the Grinch movie.

" You wouldn't hurt a fly, little dove. I might not look like it, but I come from the streets. I crawled my way up to the top and there's no way the princess of fairies could do me any harm."

"Usually I'll agree with you. But love makes people doing crazy things." I shove past her. He's not here.

Harry's little kitten is sited at her feet and she uses her foot to move it to the side. I run to the rescue, taking the tail right out of her heel.

"Watch what you are doing, psycho! You almost hurt it!" The little kitten starts meowing loudly and I try to calm it down. I am not a very cat person. I don't have anything against felines, I just don't feel very much comfortable when they sneak through the darkness of the room and jump on you waking you up just for fun. Yes, I had a kitten once and it didn't end up well, my father had to give him up for adoption.

"Take that devilish thing away from me, then."

My eyes casually fall to the room down the hallway and I suddenly know where he is. I stroll towards the music room and find Harry hidden behind the piano. He has his legs against his chest, laid on one side, with his palms pressed tightly to his ears.