》Chapter Thirty-Four

Edited by: _rose

" What?'' Zayn cringes his nose and ducks his head back in complete confusion as I look at Harry dead in the eyes.

'' Oh, you heard me clearly..'' he meanly fires back with that air of superiority that I hate with everything I have.

'' What does this mean?'' Zayn inquires falling with his eyes on me, feeling clearly hurt and a bit upset. I can understand why though, me and Harry acted like we didn't know each other, that we hated one another with every bits of our bodies but then Harry jumps in and pretends what? To be jealous? It's confusing.

'' It means that Jade doesn't like having you close. It makes her uncomfortable.'' Oh really? I think to myself and almost laugh at his face.

'' I didn't hear her complaining about it, Harry.'' He loses his shit at that. Don't ask why, don't ask how. He just turns so red his  veins pop at the corner of his temples and he snaps forward causing Zayn to stand up to confront him.

'' You two stop.'' I jump in pushing both aside. Harry's heart is beating so fast it scares me, he barely can breathe from how angry he is and knowing him, he's gonna do something he will regret. Not that I should care, but unluckily for me, I do.

'' What were you thinking Zayn? Uh? Stealing Niall's date like this, wasn't that one hooker enough for you?'' I freeze.

I mean, he had called me whore before but it still hurts so much, it makes my control crumble and the hand I have over his chest, falls defeated.

Harry's eyes lay on me, they linger on my lips and half bare body for just a second, before he actually sees me. I watch the rage boiling out and the realization hitting him hard.

He moves forward to touch me or block me, in order to let me hear what he has to say. I backward disgusted by him and just stare at the ground. Why does it hurt so much when he says it? Why does it even stings since I know it's not true?

'' I didn't mean..'' he whispers trying to touch my chin. I shake my head pretending to be fine.

'' I just don't see the problem Harry..'' Zayn interrupts us and Harry reluctantly tear his eyes away. '' You don't even like Jade, why are you acting like this?'' Zayn fairly points out and Harry comes back to me.

I bet he will have the guts to say it looking me straight into the eyes this time. I just don't have the strength to watch it happen.

'' Because Niall does. Niall likes her and it's so wrong...'' Zayn raises an eyebrow at him and crosses his arms to his chest, stomping his foot.

'' Oh, Niall does? You don't have any problem with this?'' Zayn gestures between us and I huff, exasperate.

'' No..'' Harry uncertainly states and Zayn wickedly smiles at him, before catching my arm and spinning me around.

'' You sure? I think you're lying but knowing you, you probably will let me push it too far before admitting it.'' His finger runs across my cheekbones and I see Harry straighten up, hands balled into fists so tight, they start to lose colour.

'' I'm not. Why would I want someone like her when I can have...'' He gulps down his words the second Zayn grabs me by the hips. I instinctively place my hands on his shoulders and sigh when my feet leave the ground not knowing what's going on.

'' Fine'' Zayn cuts him off.'' Because it turned out that I want her.'' He leans in and place a quick kiss over my lips cutting the air out of my lungs.

I dig my fingers in, scratching Zayn's perfect honey skin and feel like dying as he tries to make his way inside my mouth.

I rip my lips away and push so hard Zayn stumbles back.