》Chapter Seventy-Two

Edited by: _rose

Warning**** If  you are sensitive, please skip this chapter. 

Jade's Pov.

" You little whore, do you really think you can screw us all up, don't you?" My head bangs against the doorframe again, I'm starting to feel dizzy. My mouth is trapped in his hand and I can't move. He's too big for me and his Asian eyes are burning with a homicidal light that frightens me to the core.

I have a sick feeling I'm not getting out of this one.

"This is how you repay me?" He shouts pointing to the cut on my thigh. Oh lord, he knows.

"Didn't Charming tell you that I have cameras all around the house?" I nod and squeeze my eyes in a pleading way.

" I cut myself." I try to say however he slaps me right across the face before punching me into the stomach. I gasp, reaching for my sore spot. My legs fail to sustain me so he strikes my face again, placing his palm perfectly on my left eye. This time my body crushes against the hard concrete, scratching my back like a pair of claws.

" Liar!" He's clearly not afraid of his son hearing this. On the other hand, why would he? He scares the living shit out of the both of us. If I were him, I probably wouldn't even dare to walk in.

"Do you know what this will cost to us?" His hands reach for my neck, squeezing as he lifts me up and pins me to the wall with my legs swinging in the emptiness.

" All because you don't want to spread your legs and that shitty son of mine with his stupid attitude to save everyone couldn't do the one thing I asked him." I really want to defend Cole, yet my voice seems lost and I don't want to make things worse.

" Do you know how much I fucking paid to have you?" His nails dig inside my skin, his spirited expression is distorted by the anger. I can't see very clearly because the lid of my left eye is swollen.

"And what were you saying to the Horan boy, uh?" Another blow, another gasp. No tears yet.

"Nothing." My hair is pulled back and I'm forced to stand.

" Filthy liar. People saw you talking to him, what did you tell him?" An evil grin appears his face, as if he finally realized on his own the answer to his own question.

" You pathetic whore. Did you tell him, didn't you? That Cole is a spineless wimp and that you can play him around the way you like? Is that it?" I seal my lips tightly.

" Well, I am not. And since I'm gonna return you, I might as well take what I paid for." My blood becomes ice instantly, knowing exactly what will happen next. His hands leave my strands, pushing me with his foot on the bed. I fall face flat against the fresh sheets and attempt to turn and fight in someway but all I can do is trying to shout before my head is pushed against the cushions cutting my breath out.

" I never walk out empty handed from a deal, stupid girl." The rest of my gown is lift, sliding over my face. I try to get up on my elbows to catch some air but my forehead seems glued against the silk.

The thud that follows my many pleas, tears me apart more than the action itself.  As the belt hits the floor a palm is placed on my inner tigh, spreading my legs apart. Something warm and viscid slides in between and I cringe trying with everything I have to jerk him off, becoming almost hysterical as I kick and pull the sheets.

Everything is useless, his length passes through my folders all the way in, ripping my flesh in the process with one clean swing like an inflamed iron sword. I emit a mute scream, sobbing inside the covers trying to find some kind of shelter as his manhood takes another thrust inside of me, moving  deeper.

I feel him exhaling in ecstasy while I fight to stay alive. Ironic, right? He's not killing me, yet this is probably the closest I'll get to death for a long time.

" Please." I moan in so much pain . I feel ice needles piercing my spine tickling the nape of my neck making me feel cold even if my inside are burning with fire and shame.

" Yes, plead me. It makes me so horny. Plead me!"

I'll never forget  the noise of his meat against mine while he tries to satisfy his appetite.

How will I tell Harry? How will I look at myself in the mirror? This is all my fault. Not being enough for this life has made me a burden for the people I love. My mother would be shattered by this, completely tore apart if she knows.

I feel him moving his rough palm from my head and grabbing both of my thighs as he pleases himself. My body moves at his commands like a balloon when you pull the string, going up and down with no other choice. I can't move, I keep staring at the sheets hiding my face in it controlling my panic attack while he moans

" Yes, bitch. Give it to me. You're so tight it's unreal-" Something shatters and the grip over my lower body loosens till he is completely off of me.

I can't turn my head, my neck hurts so I just lay there blinking while lighter fingers move my locks to free my face. I meet tender eyes that are fill with worry and fear as he quickly checks on me.

" Did he finish?" I shake my head and Cole takes a breath of relief.

"I'm taking you the fucking out of here." I'm wrapped in a blanket yet I can't help but freezing with my teeth chattering as he lifts me up and walks to the door.

"Where does Harry live?" As he places me in the back of his car, he gives me his phone and I just type the only address I can come up with right now, not even knowing if I wrote it correctly.

Now I know why even Karen tried to protect me from this. There's no escape from it at all, I'm doomed forever. My life is doomed and I'm stained with this big R on my chest for the rest of it. I'll always be the girl who got- I can't even think about it. I only know that from now on, everybody will look at me with different eyes, pitiful eyes. I won't be just Jade, any longer. From now on, I'll be that girl; and it breaks my heart thinking that all the books I read couldn't save me. The only weapon I had, was useless against human cruelty. They left me harmless in front of danger and I feel so much hatred for the wasted time. I spent my life learning and studying and it was worth nothing when I needed real help. All my life was worth nothing because experiences aren't based on grades or knowledge, not entirely.

Some are random acts of evilness and you can't do much beside laying still hoping it will end fast, knowing you'll never be really alive again.

Cole's hands passes me a pill and I don't ask questions, whatever it is something that will make me forget or kill me, it works for me.

So I take it and welcome the tepid sensation of sleeping without dreams.