》Chapter Fourty

Edited by: _rose

"So, you and Harry...'' My mother casually blurts out and I feel my blood literally boiling in my cheeks.

I jump on my feet, pet Roy's ears quick and depart from the room as fast as I can.

" Gotta go to work, love you mommy!"

When the cold wind of the morning hits my face, I breathe in the peaceful silence and a pair of headlights flash on my face blinding me temporarily. I cover my face only to recognize Harry's car pulling up my doorway.

'' Jump in, I'll take you to work.'' I can tell he has not much hope about it as his eyes widens in a desperate pleading way. I just roll mine and hop on, taking him completely by surprise.

'' Your stalking skills are starting to worry me. Are you sure you don't work for some sort of secret intelligence?''

'' If I did, what makes you think I'd blow my cover?"

''What cover? You spent the night on my roof, there's no more cover left for you." Harry laughs, genuinely and heartily, making me feel a little bit more light about this whole thing.

''What do you need to do today?'' He wonders pretending to not be interested in the slightest.

'' Well, i gotta finish the gardening...'' Harry pales and so do I. The speech dies floating in the air and we both stay quiet for a long time, not wanting to talk about the accident.

'' Meet me up for luch at the cabin?'' He timidly asks and I nod, not saying a single word. I jump off at the frontal gates and with a quick wave, i run inside putting myself at work.

Missus Alice is always as cold as a piece of Valyrian Glass but I don't mind this time. It's nice to be left alone, for once.

Today I need to clean the masters' chambers and then take care of the gardens. I get to the floor and sneak in the first room on the left. Harry's. His smell is barely perceptible; he hasn't sleep in here very much lately. Of course he hasn't, he was too busy guarding my window.

I pass my finger through his sheets, the silk feels so unreal  as I pull the cover off, that I shiver at the thought of Harry turning and tossing into them. I start hard because somehow, I end up imagining him cuddling with a girl while he kisses her forehead, caresses her palms till he pins them to the bed and drags her into a fierce exchange of passionate affections which leave them both breathless.

As Harry moves to the side, I see the girl rolling at the top of him. She has long brown hair, curled at the end and glued to her face for the sweat. I see her ivory skin sticking against the red sheets as they slip down her back leaving her completely bare. Harry reaches out to give her a shelter with his arms, becoming so little inside his embrace. He looks like an angel as his hair is pushed back by her fairy hands, leaving those beautiful green eyes of his, burning with passion and need as he seeks for her lips again.

Harry's fingers lose themselves inside her curls, pulling hard to uncover her face. Looks like I know the girl well, since it's me.

I wake up to a loud bang on the door, only to see Louis walking in on his toes.

''Hello stranger!'' He greets and I roll my eyes, dismissing the redness over my cheek and pretending to be searching something on the floor.

God this is so embarrassing. How come I ended up imaging me naked with Harry? 

'' I came to your house to pick you up, your mother told me you were with Harry, again.'' That again. There's so much spite and judgment I could start building a castle with it. This is not starting nicely, considering we just made up the other day. I huff and Louis suddenly raises his hands up in surrender.