》Chapter Twenty-One.

Edited by: _Rose

The reality slowly comes, kicking the darkness away. I blink the tears away and take a deep breath.

The sounds are still muffled, I don't understand why until my fingers make contact with a silky skin and I suddenly sense my body being moved. I feel a stony chest hit my back gently and I lean into it.

I slow down my breaths but my heart doesn't slow down its pace.

Harry doesn't say anything, he turns his back to me and only seconds after, I find myself holding to his shoulders while he gives me a piggyback ride.

He makes me jump, just to fix me better and once I'm comfortable enough, he starts to make his way through the crowd. I have no idea how he is even here in the first place.

'' Hold on, we're almost there, I promise.'' Harry tells me enough loud for me to hear it. I'm so worn out that I feel my mind drifting off and my eyes closing. It looks like five hours later when I wake up to the sound of shouting.

It's so loud because the music has been turned down and everyone else is silent.

'' Put the girl down!'' A thicker terrifying voice threatens from the stairs. I can barely make out the white, bare-chested and tattooed boy. Louis' friend.

'' And then what? You will take good care of her, won't you?'' Harry's body vibrates into an ironic laugh that stops the second I move behind him.

'' That's none of your business. She's not leaving without my consent. This is my house and you follow my rules as long as you walk under my roof, fucking spoiled trash-can.''

Harry's muscles tense and I force to raise my head but I feel terrible weak.

What the hell happened to me? I haven't touched a single drink, yet I feel like a lifeless piece of cloth.

'' I am not following anybody's rules and I am surely not leaving Jade with a bunch of dickheads either. She's under my protection, therefore she's my business and concern.'' The guy makes his way to Harry, stopping a few steps back.

'' Do you really want to try my patience, kid? Be a good doggy, put the girl down and I won't beat you up. Not too much at least.'' The guy, Jamie, turns towards his friends and smiles maliciously, meaning he means every single word he just said.

I suck in my breath, fisting Harry dark sweater and try to get off of him. The last thing I want, is having someone punching Harry because I am not good at taking care of myself.

Harry only tightens the grip, narrowing his green eyes while his jaw clenches so much, I think he's bleeding inside his mouth.

'' Jade..'' I hear Harry whispering after giving a little pad to my ass. I would have blushed if I had the strength, I swear.

'' Harry, you're gonna get hurt.'' I mumble back and Harry proudly smirks over his shoulder.

'' Not if you help me out.'' I knit my eyebrows as Harry studies the little group that is slowly closing around us.

'' Can you try to hold up by yourself for a couple of minutes?'' Harry asks and I try, squeezing the fabric over his chest tightly before nodding in approval.

'' Okay.'' He winks swiftly down at me and stays still while the pale boy nears him.

'' I don't like repeating myself. That's my friend's girl and she's not getting out of here without him. Unfortunately for you, Louis is out buying more beer and can't give you his permission, so I guess I'll need to take care of your rich ass.'' Jamie spits while Harry stays completely still.