》Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Edited by: _Rose

I instantly forget why I'm mad at him and step forward meeting his tongue. Harry locks his arm around my lower back and lifts me up enough for me to be at his level. I cup his cheeks and push his head to the side by pulling at his hair. Harry moans, biting my bottom lip before I sense his hands traveling under my tank top, stopping on my ribcage.

One of the stripes of my tank top falls, uncovering half of my breast and Harry catches the occasion to taste it with his tempting lips sucking gently, almost kissing it.

''Harry..'' I moan as he sticks his tongue out and licks his way up before biting my cheek and give me another kiss.

''I love how easily you get mad at me. It turns me terribly on.''

Harry sets me on the counter spreading my legs open and fits in the middle of them, still a few inches taller than me. He softly lingers over the curve of my right breast for a moment more, then grabs the stripe and puts it back in place.

''I want to pleasure you so bad..'' he blurts out kissing my neck.

I pull him closer and shift to the edge so that my centre is right against his and I can relieve a bit of tension.

''This time, I want to.'' I clarify pressing a finger over his lips to stop him from kissing me again. Harry's emerald gaze fixes on me in surprise and he raises an eyebrow confused.

''Jade'' he whispers half amused and half scared. ''You don't have to, seriously.''

''But I want to.'' I instinctively curve forward catching his lobe in my teeth and let it go slowly, causing Harry to stiffen and irrupt in a long howl of pleasure.

''Teach me how.'' I let my fingers travel on his chest reaching his half hard-on and move up again. ''Teach me what you like.''

Harry growls and abruptly helps me off of the counter putting me right in front of him, although he turns his back to me and I feel a bit discouraged.

''I said you don't have to Jade. I mean it, I don't want anything in return. Not like this.''

''Harry'' I beg caressing his V line with my tips. I try to go a bit further down but he catches my hands and rotates towards me. I gently slide my wrists out of his hold and, raising on my toes, I kiss Harry with just a tiny peck so that he won't run.

''Let me return the favour, teach me.'' I beg.

''I can't let you do it.'' He admits tugging my hair back and holding my head so that I won't tempt him with any kiss. ''This is not what you want.''

''I do. You just need to touch me to see how much I want to.''

Harry shies away, I forcefully bring one of his hand over my heart, feeling cold shivers escaping my control. Harry's palm moves the tank top aside and I sense his finger in between my breasts as he sucks in his breath and throws his head back to convince himself to not do it.

''What can I do?'' I press and Harry rolls his eyes but doesn't move his hand.

''Everything'' he exhales in a moment of weakness and I smile, however my excitement falls short because I have no idea where to start. I close my eyes and blindly search for his hardness. Once I've found it, I overcome my shyness and pass my fingers over it, one by one before I grab it in my hand and squeeze a bit more. Harry startles and reaches for it.

''Not like this.'' He alerts and guides me in the right direction moving first my thumb in a timid caress then the rest of my fingers. I focus my attention completely on my job, brushing my index over the sore tip while it grows every second more.