》Chapter Twenty.

Edited by: _Rose

'' Leave her alone!'' Harry adds, almost angry. Louis' protective nature surfaces and he instinctively moves to cover me. As if Harry's hate was directed to me and it could hurt me.

'' No one asked for your opinion.'' Louis speaks between gritted teeth and I rush to reach for his arms before he does something stupid.

'' I'm not giving opinions, that's a matter of fact. She doesn't want to come with you.''

''Oh, with me? What does this mean? That she would go with you instead?'' Louis mocks Harry and I clearly see the anger pumping into his veins as they pop out on his wrists and forearms.

''Poor fool. Jade will never like someone like you. You're not enough for her.'' I squeeze his limb hard, not liking the way he's talking to Harry. I know he's not always nice to me, but he's not so bad either, at least lately.

And why in hell am I even defending him?

''At least I'm not forcing her into anything.'' I lock my eyes with Harry's and I see the realization fleshing in his green eyes. He knows he did that too, he knows  damn well.

''That better be fucking true, because if I find out you're doing anything bad to Jade, I'll double the pain.'' Harry mockingly laughs at Louis and glares at him from upside down.

''Aw, prince charming getting all protective over here. That's so caring of you, especially since you couldn't hurt a fly, you're too small even for flies.'' Louis snaps and I clearly feel his harmed limb sliding away from my grip while he pushes himself forward. I run and end up trapped in between Harry's chest and Louis' body. I keep him away with my hands, pushing him.

''Lou stop!'' Nothing, he keeps throwing his hands in the air trying to get any part of Harry's body.

I hear the curly boy scoffing in annoyance and feel his arm encircling me before lifting me up from the ground and moving me aside. I gasp in surprise but can't protest much before I see Harry's barefoot raising till it meets Louis stomach, pushing him to the ground.

''Have you quite finished?'' Harry amusingly states still holding me to him. '' I don't recall the story perfectly, but I'm sure SnowWhite was protected by the seven dwarfs. Not killed.'' Louis pushes himself up at that.

''Put her down!'' He yells with a tone of voice so deep I get scared.

'' Then calm down. You were about to hurt your precious girl, you dickhead. If you want to fight with me that's fine, but don't put Jade in danger. Just saying.''

I growl and decide to take the situation under control. I dig my nails in Harry's skin and get free from his hold.

'' That's enough. None of you is going to fight.'' I assure them and move in the middle of the room to help Louis up. He tries to get away but I firmly stop him.

'' If you dare moving a muscle, William, I'll kick your ass myself, stop being a baby. This is not you, you don't get angry and try to beat people up. Stop it, it's frustrating and childish.'' Louis lowers his head like a five-year-old who gets scold from both his parents so I turn to face Harry.

'' And you,'' I move in front of him and use my finger to make him stumbling back. '' enough with the bitchy comments about his height. You have no right to make him feel ashamed of something he can't change; you have no right to get involved in things that don't concern you. He's my friend, let me deal with him myself, I don't need help. I already told you Harry.''

Harry's hurt expression totally breaks my heart, making me feel like the worst of the traitors. I take my phone from his hands, snatching the headphones from his ears as cruelly as I can.