》 Chapter Fourty-Five

Edited by: _rose

Jade's POV.

It's dark and I'm freezing. My eyes slowly adjust to the obscurity and I acclimatize myself to the environment before dedicating to some more important matters. Such as the fact that I feel crushed by someone that is making my breathing very hard.

I blink to find Louis on top of me, with his tongue in my mouth and my fingers deep in his hair. My mind goes blank and I stop inhaling again, too shocked to even think about it.

The second I finally connect with reality, I scream at the top of my lungs and push Louis off of the bed, making him hit his head to the nightstand before landing flat on the ground.

" What the hell?'' He inquires and as to answer my silent prayers, my mother steps inside. I can picture clearly how this must look like: Louis abused my mental state and now she's furious.

I can see her fuming with anger as she kicks Louis out of my room, sending him to his house hoping he'll think about what he did and regret it with every bit of himself in the morning.

My mother sets foot inside my torpor and slowly but decisively, wraps her fingers around me, ripping me out of that dangerous zone. I feel her chest burning against my cheek as she engulfs me in a protective embrace, using all her strenght to protect me from myself.

I hold to her as desperately as I can manage while I sob and cry, letting it all out.

'' Sleep baby. My sweet strong girl. You'll be okay." Something similar to a song creeps through her lips and I start relaxing. Dad used to sing this to me, we always fell asleep together after a while. I slowly feel my eyes closing as sleep finally comes.

***

Harry's POV.

The light peeks in from the curtains and I sigh, muscles so heavy, I can't seem to move them.

Karen is next to me fast asleep with her red hair all over her face, curled up by the wild night we just shared.

I don't feel satisfied. I just feel empty.  I sit up, fixing my hair behind my ears and taking a look around the room to find all my clothes. I should be happy, pleased and relaxed. Instead I feel useless, aimless and terribly angry. No blowjob Karen could ever give me would make me forget about Louis' possessive hands on Jade or how she so easily welcomed them without hesitating. 

I dress quickly, hopping on one leg to pull the jeans on and grab my things, leaving the place as fast as I can, ignoring the redhead screaming my name behind me.

As I stumble into my car, I turn it on and head to my house, not wanting to see anybody in particular but my bed where I can be left alone..

Unfortunately, something else catches my attention and I hit the barkers one second before it's too late. I see a shadow running towards an old builing,  I don't know if it's a rabbit or a dog, but I am quite sure it's hobbling. I curse and get off, wrapping myself tightly in my jacket. The sun is timidly peeking from the buildings, it will take time before the weather gets warmer.

'' Now, Where are you? I promise I won't hurt you." I giggle at my statement and shake my head in denial. That's definitely what a bad wolf would say to the lamb before having a bite.

'' I bet this isn't the first time you hear this, isn't it? Not very comforting.'' One of the bins' lids falls loudly to the side and rolls to the far end of the hallway letting me finally spotting the little friend.