》Chapter Thirty-Five

Edited by: _rose

I roll on my side, pretending to not feel his eyes on me. I close mine and squeeze them hard when Harry's finger trace the edge of my cheekbone, brushing a strand behind my ear.

He leans in so that his lips linger on my skin causing me to slightly shake as I bring my hands to my chest in a desperate attempt to defend myself from him.

'' I called her with your name..'' He whispers leaving a peck at the corner of my jawline. I ignore him once again and he finally gives up by not adding anything more on the subject.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean, if it should make me feel better or worse. I only know that I can't let him win me over. It does not matter how much he wants me to be with him, I won't accomplish his desires if that means losing sight of my own. 

***

When I woke up the day after it's so early I won't have any problem getting to work in time. I step into the shower and enjoy the fresh splash of water against my skin, relaxing every nerve of my body. Once I have finished, I hop out and wrap a white towel around my waist as I look for a hairbrush. I make out the clear sound of the door opening and I freeze, not daring to look..

'' Jade..'' Harry seems like he just remembered I was in the same room with him only moments ago. '' I need to wee.'' He mumbles with his morning voice that gives me chills. I don't know what's going on with me, beside the fact that he has his hair messed up perfectly behind his ears, his chest is covered in little drops of sweat and his eyes are dark and barely opened.. He looks  more desirable than usual and i don't know what to do.

I've got pins and needles in my fingers, they sting so much I need to touch anything or I'll end up doing something stupid.

'' Jade?'' Harry hurriedly calls for me and I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, instead I find myself moving, pacing fast till I erase the distance between us. I raise on my toes just enough to catch his head in my hands and kissing him.

I shouldn't be doing this, I should not let my instinct taking over, but at this very moment, I don't care. I just want to erase the need that is bugging me at the centre of my stomach and his touch is the only thing that can take that annoying feeling away from me.

Harry sighs into my mouth surprised, I press closer so that he loses balance and gravitates towards me.

'' Oh, never mind..'' he says referring to his wee and just cups my cheek to give me a more intimate and passionate kiss.

His palms reach for the back of my thighs, lifting me up. I lock my legs around his waist and flip my hair to one side as my tongue dances with his at a very fast rhythm. Harry falls to his knees and lays me on the floor still not unlocking our lips. I roll my hips to meet his, causing Harry to growl, then he hides his face in the crock of my neck before reaching for my towel and ripping it open to uncover my breasts. We stare at each other, my chest lifting up so frenetically that I barely can understand what's going on, I just know I need him. I want him.

'' I'm yours Jade.'' He states  and I gulp down the lump in my throat, knowing what will come next. '' Can I have you?'' He questions tracing an imaginary path with his index on my chest.

I don't answer, I drag him down tearing his shorts open and gaining a desperate moan as I caress his painful length. He kicks them down and attach his bare body to mine. I'm on fire, I need him so much it's tearing me apart.

'' You have to trust me. I won't hurt you.'' He promises and I nod, holding to his shoulders.

Harry smiles before pressing a kiss at the corner of my lips, I slightly turn my head and welcome him in inside my mouth.