》Chapter Thirty-Seven

Edited by: _rose

As soon as I enter the other side of the maze, something hits my legs and I fall to the ground with a loud thud.  He flips me over and blocks my hands over my head making the rock sliding out of my hands. I kick and jerk as much as I can but he doesn't blink.

'' I wonder what will strike more..'' he whispers keeping my wrists pinned with one hand and using the other to take out a sharp knife from one of his dark sleeves.

'' Fuck you!'' I spit in his face catching him out of guard, his grip on me loosens a bit so i take the chance to jerking him off. I force myself on my feet, however the surprise doesn't last long. He sizes my ankles and I'm once again face on the floor. I kick my feet randomly until one blow reaches his head, making him drawing back then i crawl away as fast as I can. A few seconds later cold hands grab hold of my hair again before the blade is pressed against my skin as he drags me back into his mortal embrace.

'' I suggest you to stop fighting back. I'm losing my patience little girl, you're making this hard on yourself. You're forcing me not only to teach a lesson to the curly boy...but also to you..'' 

'' Leave me alone! I haven't done anything wrong..'' I beg and sob as his hand caress my cheek still holding the blade against me.

'' Oh I know this girl. And I'm sorry you're paying for somebody else's mistake, still someone has to, am I right?'' The knife is removed from my throat and  he moves it up to my cheek.

'' Now, do you have any preference? I want to be sure Harry doesn't mess around with you anymore after this so what would you like? What is going to hurt more?''

'' I hope you burn in hell for this.'' I just utter afraid of pushing too much my luck before I can find a solution.

He evilly laughs at that, lifting my skirt slowly and causing me to tighten the grip on the hand that is holding the knife. I cry in silence not wanting to beg and act even more pathetically. I gulp loudly as he reaches the inner part of my thighs. I try to jerk away but the blade restrains my every move. 

'' I bet he won't ever look at you the same way once he'll know I took a bite from his personal apple..'' He challenges me as his lips start to taste my skin, causing my stomach to spam and me to almost puke.

'' I am not telling Harry this and you're a fool if you think I ever will!'' The stranger pushes me to the ground shutting the air out of my lungs.

'' Oh you don't need to tell him anything. He will understand by himself that his precious flower has been ruined, believe me. You will be so frightened you won't ever let him get close or even talk to you.'' I use my leg to strike at his face but he catches in time, turning me on my stomach so that I can't see what he's doing, keeping my body down with his own.

'' You're a monster!''

'' I am not, little Jade. I tried to warn you in so many ways you just don't listen. We don't tolerate disobedience my darling.'' His lips bite the corner of my jawline and I hit the ground not being able to move any further. I am hopeless, it doesn't matter how much I try to get free, he's stronger than me and there's anything else I can do beside trying to fight him back. 

'' Oh don't cry. I'll be quick, it won't hurt...too much.'' I bury my face into the ground, shaking so hard while he gets rid of his undergarment and takes his position back.

'' I suggest you to collaborate. It will be easier...'' another kiss is pressed against my cheek.

'' Help...'' I whisper not really knowing whom am I calling. '' Please somebody...'' It's too soft for anyone to hear it, I'm aware of it, but I'm so desperate and scared my voice won't come out properly.