Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Recommend the pre-release of the same type next door "The Movie King's Omega", the copy is at the bottom, thank you little angels for your support, okay]

Shi Ruan was a low-level omega with very weak pheromones. He was ostracized and bullied in school, and behaved with his tail between his legs in front of his elders. In the end, he was kicked out of the house and died of his first out-of-control fever.

Opening his eyes again, Shi Ruan looked at his short, fluffy legs, and then at the gloomy eyes staring at him.

Shi Ruan was stunned.

He actually dressed up as the kitten of the villain BOSS in this world!

Although Shi Ruan is still stupid and useless, he is very loved here——

The nanny loves to kiss him.

The uncle butler indulged him.

Even the sinister villain occasionally touches his head.

As a kitten with omega habits, Shi Ruan inexplicably likes the smell of villains, and sticking to villains is a fundamental thing——

He would often clumsily climb onto the villain's shoulders, rub and sniff at his neck.

But he never noticed the cat hair covering the villain's clothes.

In the middle of the night, he would be in a daze and follow the villain relentlessly.

But the villain stood in front of the toilet and looked at him gloomily.

Shi Ruan:......

Occasionally turning into human form, he likes to huddle up secretly in a wardrobe full of villain atmosphere and fall asleep soundly.

But the villain, who noticed something was wrong in the room, suddenly opened the cabinet door and clamped him down with his backhand.

Shi Ruan felt aggrieved: It's me, meow~

The hand holding him suddenly froze.

Ruan still can't get rid of the fever period as a kitten, but fortunately the villain's breath can relieve it.

But at that time, Ruan jumped on the villain uncomfortably and slapped him crazily, while a low-pitched threat came from above his head: If you rub against me again, I will throw you stupid cat out.

Shi Ruan was stunned.

He recalled the painful fever period in his previous life when he was kicked out of the house and lacked inhibitors.

He died in the heat, which was an eternal pain in his heart.

Shi Ruan suddenly burst into tears and was so angry that he ran away from home that night.

Never mind the villain again!

Unexpectedly, the villain left the company in a state of chaos and spent all day and night looking for him.

Finally, he picked up Shi Ruan, who was about to run away, in a dirty alley, and held him in his arms. His voice was low and hoarse: "Don't run around anymore."

small theater:

Ji Duo would press the fair-skinned beauty with a soft voice against the wall every day. While stroking his soft tail, he would bury it in his neck and suck:

"Ruanruan, you smell so good."

Tsundere Shi Ruan: I didn't tell you that I am actually an Omega

Later, I looked at my belly that was getting rounder and rounder.