Chapter 62 look past

According to the mysterious reminder from the system, Shi Ruan learned that the time to view the ultimate reward could only be at night, and that the viewing process would take at least three to four hours and could not be paused midway.

He originally planned to find a relatively leisurely night, go to bed early, pretend to sleep, and then read it all at once.

But the weather was not as good as it could be. Since the recent situation was not optimistic, Ji Duo worked overtime until late at night before going home.

In just a few days, the situation of the two people has undergone earth-shaking changes.

A few days ago, they were holding hands in the aquarium, chatting and laughing about the future. But now, a few days later, huge pressure from all sides has pushed them to the edge of the cliff. One wrong step will lead to disaster.

Ever since Shi Ruan traveled through time, he had never seen Ji Duo so busy.

Every day is filled with endless meetings, endless documents, and endless nights...

If the reason for working overtime late at night in the previous season was because of his "workaholic" nature, now he is completely forced to move forward.

Although Ji Duo arranged a driver for Shi Ruan to take him home for dinner and rest at night, seeing Ji Duo working tirelessly day and night on things, Shi Ruan still couldn't bear to leave him alone in the company.

This resulted in the two of them going home covered in stars and moonlight every night, full of fatigue.

As soon as he finished taking a shower, Shi Ruan collapsed on the soft big bed with sleepy eyes and no energy to spend another three or four hours checking the system's ultimate reward.

Although Shi Ruan didn't say anything on the surface to Ji Duo, who was rarely busy and busy, his heart was filled with the anxiety of getting better day by day.

He knew that the ultimate reason for Ji Duo's busy schedule could only be Gu Xinghai.

The target influence value was less than 100, and Shi Ruan was really worried that he would capsize in the gutter and collapse on the eve of completing the task.

He did not do nothing during this period.

He tried to contact Gu Xinghai, borrowing his identity as a time traveler, to persuade the male protagonist of this book earnestly, but Gu Xinghai changed from his usual obedience and politely ignored his words at first. Later, he was directly blocked.

Shi Ruan also tried to stabilize Ji Duo's mentality and told him not to act impulsively, but the man just responded with a deep expression, not sure if he listened.

This world novel was originally a romance-oriented novel, and the detailed description of business wars in it was greatly weakened. Therefore, even if Shi Ruan already knew all the plot of the original book, he still could not help Ji Duo much. .

"It's okay. In fact, you have already helped me with a big thing," Ji Duo's face looked slightly tired, but he still curled his lips towards Shi Ruan.

"Well," Shi Ruan lowered his head and did not delve into Ji Duo's words because he knew that the other party was just comforting him.

After all, he has been worried about gains and losses these days, and he seems to really need to be comforted.

"Remember Bai Yuanjia?" Ji Duo pulled out a report from the pile of documents, handed it to Shi Ruan, and pointed at one of the items.

Regarding this long-lost name, Shi Ruan was stunned for a moment, then raised his head and looked along Ji Duo's finger.

According to the summary of the department report, Bai Yuanjia had been forced to rebel, join the Gu family's camp, and turn against Qi Luo.