Chapter 65 Finish

"As long as everyone can come when they have time, Ji said that the seats are enough, and they are enough to eat," the assistant stood at the front desk of the company's lobby.

The table at his hand was filled with a bright red wedding invitation.

Now it is the company's noon break, and all of the crowded halls in the hall are the staff of the Ji Group.

The employees couldn't hide the smile on their faces. They held a delicate wedding invitation in their hands and discussed with the left and right.

"I said that they were a pair of them! I saw it before they held their hands and get off work every day!" Yuanyuan took the wedding invitation in his hand and excitedly pulled his girlfriend's tip and screamed.

"Yuanyuan, look at you quickly, that post came out again," the girl handed her mobile phone to the bottom of the round eyes, and also excitedly called, "Ah! What is this secret love!"

Gan Yuan glanced at the girlfriend's mobile phone, and saw the post that burst into fire before--

[Originally "cold" President Ji Gao Gao Hao Hao -click to harvest the high -cold belly black president X pure and lovely teenager of the high -cold belly black belly]

The post is not a new post of the same name, but it has been rumored to be the old post that was deleted by Ji himself.

As soon as it appeared, the popularity quickly climbed to the first place of the company forum in the form of index levels.

"It was all incense. I really thought it was deleted at the time, but my heart was bad. It would be good if I didn't delete it," the girl clicked the post, while turning over it, I didn't know how many times I watched the fellow people who read it. Wen, rejoicing "just without deleting".

"It must be hidden. Even if you are willing, we are always reluctant to delete it in the season." The rounded corner of the mouth has never been controlled by high control, and the words are filled with unsightly joy.

"Okay, okay, look at it slowly later, let's send a message to the position of the bridesmaid!"

In the company's lobby, you should eat melons and eat melon, and you should get rid of it. In short, you talk about the heat and laughter.

The two owners in the topic were in the lounge next to the office of the top president.

Shi Ruan was sitting on the chair in front of the table, watching the wedding invitation he had carefully designed, and his heart was full of achievement.

After more than a month, he will get married!

The wedding was contracted by the top domestic wedding office, but the wedding rings style, wedding style, wedding site selection, etc. were selected by him and Ji Gao himself.

He still remembers his hands that he took Ji Gao, and when he turned over the alternatives one by one, the man was full of pets and smiles, and the envy of the people around him.

Their weddings also got the blessings of the Ji family.

Due to Ji Gao's success in business, the hospital's pregnancy certificate, Zhu Xinmei's persuasion, etc., the elders of the Ji family finally let go of their prejudices, and even took the initiative to participate in their wedding.

The date of the wedding is set on the 14th of the next month. It was a good time that Zhu Xinmei spent a whole afternoon and flipped through the calendar.

A month ago, Ruan Ruan couldn't dare to imagine the progress of the matter so smoothly. In such a short period of time, all the long -awaited problems were solved.