Chapter 40 Sleep in separate rooms

The assistant didn't even have time to pick up the important documents scattered on the ground, so he hurriedly walked to Ji Duo's side.

Even though Ji Duo's office was extremely soundproofed and there was no one else around, the assistant still instinctively believed that such a topic was only suitable for whispering.

Actually, it's funny. He always thought that Su Baixuan, who had been to the CEO's office several times, was Ji Duo's Bai Yueguang. It was because of her that Ji Duo never flirted with women outside and even made trouble with the Gu family at every turn.

After all, the project Su Baixuan gave Ji Duo was too shabby compared with other cooperation projects of the company, but Ji Duo chose to invest without hesitation.

The assistant couldn't find any other reason other than "like".

The assistant secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Su Baixuan, who was born in a grass-roots family, was taken away by Gu Xinghai, but he never thought that Ji Duo would find another young man who was very likely to come from a life of entertainment and entertainment.

The assistant felt heartbroken and tried to persuade him with earnest words and insinuations for a long time. However, Ji Duo frowned and never expressed his opinion.

The assistant had no choice but to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead and said in a desperate manner: "If the Ji family knows about this, he may be in some danger."

Hearing this, Ji Duo glanced at the assistant lightly and said, "I haven't talked to him yet..."

What he originally wanted to say was "be with him."

It's just that although Ji Duo has never encountered words that made him unspeakable in his entire life, at those times, he always spoke from an objective perspective of stating the facts.

But now, Shi Ruan's simple and beautiful little face kept smiling in his mind.

The boy seems to have given life to the word "together", making it no longer just three dry Chinese characters, but something vivid that can make people's hearts beat faster and make them lose their minds.

The anxious assistant didn't notice Ji Duo's hesitation, and hurriedly rubbed his hands and breathed a sigh of relief: "It's better not yet, it's fine not yet."

It would have been easier if Ji Duo hadn't coaxed the boy to bed.

No matter whether the two knew each other from the red light district or somewhere else, even if they were photographed behaving intimately, they could still press public relations and claim that the boy was Ji Duo's distant relative.

Moreover, since there is no basis for criticism, there is no need to fear that the teenager will betray him later if he cannot reach an agreement.

"Is it okay to wait until he reaches adulthood?"

While the assistant was thinking about several public relations methods on the spot, Ji Duo beside him asked abruptly.

"That's right," the assistant wiped away the cold sweat.

He originally didn't want Ji Duo to associate with someone whose life experience was too different. After experiencing the shock just now, he just felt that Ji Duo wouldn't do anything illegal and disciplined, and he would be thankful to God.

"But it's best not to let others know about this, otherwise it may have some impact on the company's prospects," the assistant added. At that moment, he could recall several cases where the company president was messing around and the whole thing had happened. Cases where company stocks plummeted