Chapter 6 big dog

Ji Duo finally sighed helplessly and took out the leash from the cabinet.

Shi Ruan's round body like a gas tank stood up excitedly, and his two gray furry ears flapped twice quickly.

The kitten wins again!

I can finally get out and breathe some fresh air!

"The unfamiliar environment outside may stimulate the kittens and cause them to have a stress reaction, which may even endanger their lives," the housekeeper added respectfully and seriously as he looked at Ji Duo, who was about to take Shi Ruan out.

"Stress?" Ji Duo frowned and clenched the hand holding the leash unconsciously.

Seeing that Ji Duo seemed to be repenting, Shi Ruan hurriedly hooked his trousers with his little paws and meowed under his throat.

The sticky sound of the little clip seemed to scratch Ji Duo's and the housekeeper's hearts.

The housekeeper looked at the grievance and sadness written all over the kitten's round face and raised his hand to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead: "Of course, if Ruanruan is a brave little kitten, it shouldn't be a big problem to take him out. ."

Such a cute kitten would make even his personal butler, who is always results-oriented, soften his heart.

Ji Duo lowered his eyes slightly, his eyes darkened, and he looked at the little kitten tugging at his trouser legs.

The kitten's beautiful sapphire eyes were shining with little lights, its pink three-petal mouth was bent downward, and even the little ears that were erect just now were drooped. It looked pitiful. It's no wonder that the butler suddenly changed his voice. , speak for him.

"If his condition is not right, I will bring him back."

Ji Duo pursed his thin lips, leaned over and put on Shi Ruan a vest that matched the leash, and then picked him up.

When he was pulled into his arms, the faint fragrance of cedar wood suddenly lingered on the tip of Shi Ruan's nose, making his head feel dizzy.

When Shi Ruan was so mesmerized that he seemed to be floating in the clouds, he felt as if the villain said "Don't be afraid" or something else.

Before he could realize whether he was hallucinating or not, Ji Duo had already opened the door and walked out.

The sunshine outside is particularly bright, and combined with the verdant and translucent green around it, it has a free and bright beauty that is different from the scenery Shi Ruan saw in the bedroom.

Sitting in Ji Duo's arms, Shi Ruan's eyesight was almost the same as in the previous life. He opened his round blue eyes and looked at the surrounding environment curiously.

The community where Ji Duo lives is extremely green, and even uses a sunken greening structure.

He walked a long way along the stone path, and when Ruan Caikan saw a villa similar to Ji Duo's house.

The wandering life in his previous life left Shi Ruan with only the energy to worry about what he would eat next, and it had been a long, long time since he had enjoyed the beautiful scenery around him leisurely like he did now.

He looked around in the villain's arms, full of curiosity about every flower and plant.

Until he saw a flower bed full of light yellow flowers on the side of the road, Shi Ruan was immediately attracted by the petite and cute flowers. He couldn't help but move his short limbs in an attempt to break free from his arms. .