Chapter 24 gloomy

"Ji Duo, I want to go out to play," Shi Ruan secretly glanced at the few bags of snacks left in the glass cabinet and raised his chin towards Ji Duo.

He looked arrogant and childish, but in fact Shi Ruan lowered his eyes, not even daring to look into Ji Duo's eyes.

Even though the villain looks gloomy, violent and scary, he bullied me last night by being so provocative! How could I forgive him just like that? I had to be angry with him!

Shi Ruan was so angry that he pointed the kitten's butt towards Ji Duo all day long, like a small gas tank.

Seeing that the villain couldn't do anything to him, Shi Ruan felt happy to win back the victory.

After spending the past two days together, Shi Ruan seemed to be encouraged and finally figured it out when he saw the villain who was always calm in the face of his cat and human forms.

So what if the kitten can turn into a human? Some of the things he did when he was a kitten did make him a little embarrassed now, but he is not the only one who is embarrassed.

When Ji Duo treated him as a kitten, he did a lot of things that are difficult to remember now. For example... he even scratched the cat scratching post with his fingers to teach himself how to use it, haha.

He is expressionless and not embarrassed. I am a little cat, so I am not embarrassed either!

"Where are you going?" Ji Duo put down the documents in his hands and looked at Shi Ruan, who had just changed clothes and came downstairs.

The young man raised his head slightly, his eyes were bright, and his fair and delicate skin looked like a handful of bright snow under the cold white light of the living room, so beautiful that it was beyond compare.

"I don't want you to accompany me," Shi Ruan said hurriedly, looking out the window as the sun set towards the western mountains. "You are busy with work, I will go by myself."

"You were unhappy before because you always wanted to go out to play, but I didn't take you with you?" Ji Duo frowned, looking at the pouty mouth of the young man in front of him, thinking that he was still angry from last night.

Shi Ruan was stunned for a moment when he heard this, but he soon understood that the "unhappiness" Ji Duo meant was that after the two system rewards, he thought the villain was too bad and sincerely paid them wrongly, so he languished for a few days.

But Shi Ruan couldn't say "It's all a misunderstanding, I forgive you" in front of Ji Duo. He could only puff his mouth and nod heavily.

"So I'm going out to play now," Shi Ruan raised his feet to go out, "Don't follow me."

"Wait, let the bodyguard accompany you," Ji Duo stood up and blocked Shi Ruan's path.

Shi Ruan looked at the tall figure in front of him that almost covered the light above his head. He took a step back with his mouth flat, and secretly glanced at the serious-faced bodyguard standing in the corner, and wrinkled his face in distress.

He just wanted to go out and buy some snacks...

Could it be that I had my eyebrows hunched and my little body hunched, and I was happily shopping left and right on the colorful small supermarket shelves, but there were always two people following behind me, tall horses, big black clothes, black pants, black sunglasses, and a handsome face? The bodyguard who "kills people when someone stands in the way of a Buddha"?

No, no, no, no, no.

"No need, I'll call you if I need anything," Shi Ruan pretended to purse his lips and looked at Ji Duo aggrievedly, "My current mana can only turn into a human for three hours a day, so I can go out by myself. "