Chapter 72 Shengzi Fanwai 1

Since returning to home on the private island, Ji Gao has compressed his time as much as possible as much as possible. Often go nine o'clock in the morning and go home at 3 or four in the afternoon.

Shi Ruan will still hold his hand and stand beside him curiously looking at the various various people in the company.

Ji Gao's office next door is not a large, warm lounge is Shi Ruan's favorite.

He was able to shrink on the soft bed house for a whole day, painted and design drawings for a while, and then studied the decoration of the new house that was given to his new house.

Because he had a small life in his stomach, even if he was busy at work, he would knock in to check his situation in less than an hour.

At get off work, Shi Ruan looked at the hot sun hanging in the sky, and looked at his still flat belly. ? "

Ji Gao pulled his little hand and hooked his lips without falling the wind: "The ABO comic today is good. Since there is a plot of a lifetime mark, there will be Omega having children. You will study it as serious as before? "

After his reminder, Shi Ruan remembered that the moment when he watched the colored comics was caught on the spot, the small face suddenly covered a layer of pink.

"I, I ..." When Ruan was stunned by a man, his face became more and more red.

Seeing the teenager's lips, Ji Gao leaned down and kissed his red cheeks, and took the initiative to compromise: "Okay, how can you work with your baby?"

He said it was indeed what he thought in his heart, not a reason to comfort people at will.

After all, before Ruan Ruan came to his world, he had only one thing in his heart, and his desperate work was just to retaliate against Gu Xinghai as soon as possible.

And now, Ruan Ruan is the core of his world. Everything in his life must give for a teenager.

"You know," Ruan Yang said proudly.

Shi Ruan's happy life didn't take too long, his belly was gradually bulging like a balloon of a fired gas, and the symptoms of discomfort during various pregnancy appeared one by one. Fortunately Essence

"What should our baby be called?" Shi Ruan was lying on the bed openly, and asked a man who was cutting the apple around him a little boringly.

Since his arms, Ji Gao has not hoped that he would go out.

After all, there are too many risk factors outside, and his fragile body is even more "weak" after showing his arms. It may cause irreplaceable consequences when hitting.

Of course, in fact, Ruan was not very willing to go out. With his current image, if he was still shaking outside, it is likely to attract strange eyes.

It seemed that he was afraid of his boring and psychological imbalance. Ji Gao simply asked the annual leave. He kept him at home and accompanied him.

"I took a few names before, do you see if you like it?" Ji Gao put down the Apple with the skin, took out the tablet on the side, and opened the memorandum to put it on Shuan Ruan's eyes.

Shi Ruan watched the names that were obviously carefully selected, and asked a little surprise: "Have you ever chosen? Why didn't you mention it before?"

Ji Gao hooked the corner of his lips and calmly said: "No matter early and late, you will eventually come in handy."

He hadn't told Overlap Ruan that during his bed rest, he even listed all the possibilities and specific plans of the baby in the next eighteen years.