Chapter 48 Fireworks show

Outside the haunted house.

After shivering, Shi Ruan took the small flashlight handed over by the staff, grabbed Ji Duo's strong arm, took several deep breaths, and then carefully moved step by step into the invisible black hole.

The haunted house was dark, with only a few light green will-o'-the-wisps illuminating the nearby environment, vividly rendering the eerie atmosphere.

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..." the miserable female voice cried softly. Her voice was as ugly as a broken bellows.

"Hahahahaha——" the sharp female voice screamed, as if it was about to tear people's eardrums to pieces.

The 4D surround sound effect made Shi Ruan's legs weak as soon as he entered the door. He gave Ji Duo a flashlight with extremely poor illumination, letting the man take care of everything while he buried his entire head into his solid shoulder blades.

But what Shi Ruan didn't expect was that after his vision was deprived, his hearing would be infinitely amplified, and those extremely lifelike sneers and screams suddenly sounded like chilling sounds in his ears.

"It's so scary," Shi Ruan's soft voice came out dullly.

Ji Duo, who was close to him, could clearly feel the amplitude and frequency of Shi Ruan's shaking. He curled his lips and comforted: "It's okay, just hold me tight."

Ji Duo's words were calm and powerful, without any hint of fear, which made people feel safe. Shi Ruan almost subconsciously did as he said.

Ji Duo tilted his head slightly, looking at the young man who relied on him wholeheartedly, and the kitten's backpack that was shaking behind the young man. He let out a low laugh from his throat, and used his flashlight to shine around casually. According to.

But I don't know what mechanism was triggered by the light of the flashlight, and a female ghost with disheveled hair suddenly emerged from an empty well: "Ah——"

Her voice was sharp and harsh, fulfilling all of Shi Ruan's fantasies about female ghosts.

"Ah!" Shi Ruan was so frightened that he almost jumped up and couldn't help shouting along with her.

Just when Shi Ruan was about to be scared out of his wits, a pair of hot hands covered his ears, and then Ji Duo's warm breath sprayed on his cheek: "Don't be afraid, she can't come up. "

The man's words were like a sea-fixing needle, which had wonderful magical power and made Shi Ruan feel at ease immediately inexplicably.

"Where's the flashlight?"

Shi Ruan waited for a long time and finally came to his senses. He carefully pulled the lapel of La Jituo's clothes and whispered, as if he was afraid of disturbing the surrounding monsters and monsters.

"It's stuck in the back of your backpack," Ji Duo said with a smile, "It's useless, just go forward."

Seeing that the female ghost who had just screamed retracted into her deep well, Shi Ruan finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As soon as he turned around to see if the flashlight in his backpack would fall out, a female ghost hanging upside down with a long red tongue suddenly came into his sight again.

"Hmm!" Shi Ruan was so frightened that he immediately put his arms around Ji Duo's neck and jumped to hang on him.

This turned out to be an area of ​​a forest of upside-down corpses. No wonder I always felt something frizzy sliding over my head just now.