Chapter 51 Not as good as

Feeling the frivolous feather-like touch on his hand, Ji Duo was stunned for a moment. His first reaction was to turn his head slightly and glance at the finger that was gently pulling on him.

Shi Ruan's palm was a whole circle smaller than his. Compared with his powerful big hand, the skin looked even more porcelain-white and delicate, like the smooth petals of an epiphyllum.

As long as he gently holds it, he can wrap the young man's little hand in his palm.

On weekdays, he rarely has such an opportunity...

Just when Ji Duo was slightly lost in thought, Shi Ruan did not look at him, but still stared at his beautiful big eyes, staring fiercely at the woman in front of him who refused to show weakness.

Following his line of sight, Ji Duo glanced at Su Baixuan.

The moment he turned his head, Su Baixuan quickly changed her expression as if she was changing her face.

In her eyes, the disdain and anger she felt when she faced Shi Ruan completely disappeared, replaced by steadfast unyielding.

She is like a strong woman who was bullied by someone with power, but still refused to bow her head and give in. Her stunning face and superb performance were enough to make passers-by who didn't know the whole story feel sorry for her.

but......

Ji Duo glanced at the innocent young man beside him who was holding a small white fist and with a dull hair on his head, and couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips.

Ji Duo had to admit that when he was in college, he had secretly admired Su Baixuan's vigorous and resolute style as a strong woman.

But with further in-depth understanding, Ji Duo discovered that her style was actually no different from the appearance of a vase. They were all ways of packaging herself and getting external help to win success.

Compared with Shi Ruan, Su Baixuan's personality charm is at least a few blocks away, at least it is absolutely impossible to attract him.

"What's wrong?" Ji Duo lowered his eyes, his voice was unprecedentedly patient.

"She bullied me again."

"Brother Ji, he won't let me see you."

The two voices sounded almost at the same time.

Ji Duo glanced at Su Baixuan expressionlessly, and his voice suddenly turned cold: "I asked Ruanruan, what did you answer?"

Hearing this, Su Baixuan's face suddenly turned pale. She bit her lower lip tightly and looked at Ji Duo with tears in her eyes.

She has the image of a strong and beautiful woman, and this huge contrast is enough to make any man moved.

But it was not obvious that Ji Duo was not among these people. Su Baixuan's forbearance and strength were not taken seriously by him at all.

The man turned his head and looked at Shi Ruanlai beside him.

"She's looking for you again? Are you okay?"

Although these words were indeed somewhat in line with Shi Ruan's intention to stand up for him, the concern implicit in them was real.

After all, the scene where Su Baixuan secretly mocked Shi Ruan last time, making the young man so sad that he huddled in the corner, is still vivid in his mind.

"I'm fine."

Shi Ruan was so angry that he was completely unaware of the worry in Ji Duo's voice.

He gently squeezed Ji Duo's slender and strong fingers, exposing the hands they held to Su Baixuan's sight without concealment, then raised his head and pouted his lips at her in a show-off manner.