Chapter 11 cartoon

While Shi Ruan was so shocked that he couldn't calm down for a long time, Ji Duo's expression remained as usual. His thin lips pursed into a thin line, and he would only raise his eyebrows slightly when seeing some outrageous and funny answers.

After all, the only ones who saw these answers were him and a silly little kitten who couldn't read. It was completely out of his character to be startled.

Because Ji Duo had already read these answers several times before when Ruan was lying on the bed and sleeping soundly, so he read them very quickly this time.

Before Shi Ruan could get so angry that he wanted to hit him with his little paw, Ji Duo had already found the answer he wanted——

[Is your cat son also sleeping soundly at home without chatting and becoming unconscious? Don't worry, you can try to show him cartoons and play iPad games. Recommended cartoons: "Meow and Mouse", "Happy Life of Fat Cat", etc. Recommended games: "Cut Fruit", "Catch Little Mouse"... ...]

Ji Duo's fingertips stayed on this page, frowning in thought.

Shi Ruan looked up in surprise and looked at Ji Duo's indifferent profile. His dark eyes were slightly narrowed, showing a rare seriousness.

He knew that Ji Duo attributed his erratic behavior to boredom, but he didn't expect that he would actually go to the forum to inquire about his own affairs, and even think about its feasibility.

Because in Shi Ruan's limited understanding of him, Ji Duo has always been a lone wolf, aloof and not allowed to be criticized by anyone. He will never bow to anyone. The word "shameless" should not be in his dictionary. inside.

Ji Duo casually clicked on a collection and then put down his phone. He tapped the tablet a few times with his distinct index finger. The opening scene of a Tom and Jerry cartoon appeared in front of Shi Ruan.

Shi Ruan felt a sour feeling in his heart. He had only watched similar cartoons when he was a child in his previous life. When he grew up - especially after being diagnosed as a low-level Omega - he would hold a copy of it every day. I recited the "Omega Code" and never experienced such a carefree life again.

So when he saw the cartoon characters on the tablet moving, Shi Ruan immediately excitedly lay down in the middle of the big bed, stretched out his four short calves relaxedly, and turned his head to look at Ji Duo with bright eyes. .

It seems to be urging the villain to quickly show it to the kitten.

Sure enough, the tablet was quickly placed in front of Shi Ruan. In order to make him see more clearly and more comfortably, Ji Duo also placed a doll behind the tablet to adjust the angle.

Ji Duo's figure was slender and tall. When he stood up, Shi Ruan could almost only see the dark shadow covering him and Ji Duo's smooth muscular arms.

But looking at the big hand that was supposed to be signing the contract with sharp handwriting and giving directions at the business meeting, it was now playing with his silly little seal doll, just to make himself less bored, Shi Ruan felt sad in his heart. The sourness faded away, replaced by a warm current.

He moved the tips of his ears, and his beautiful face like a little angel stared intently at the picture on the tablet.

Seeing that the slightly childish scene had started to play, Ji Duo retracted his hand and placed the small fish doll next to the kitten to accompany him. Then he looked up at the time, sat back at the table and turned on his computer. .

It was now seven o'clock in the evening. In order to come back early in the afternoon, he postponed the meeting to the evening and changed it to a video conference.