Chapter 38 Drunk

Shi Ruan was stunned for a moment. When Ji was snatched away from him, he suddenly remembered that he had seen this plot before.

On the dense ID card written by the heroine Su Baixuan.

It was a birthday party where celebrities gathered. Su Baixuan made a stunning appearance in a white dress, following behind Gu Xinghai, acting elegant and dignified, like a real little princess.

But because of her ordinary background, she was looked down upon by many people who wanted to join the Gu family. While Gu Xinghai was busy dealing with the villains, a cheongsam girl stopped Su Baixuan and "admonished" her with harsh words. And retreat.

When Su Baixuan had a slight smile on her lips and plotted a countermeasure in her heart, Gu Xinghai appeared in time and stood in front of her.

Shi Ruan had some impressions of this plot, because when he was reading it, he was very curious about why someone would wear a flamboyant colorful cheongsam to attend a birthday party.

Shi Ruan turned slightly sideways, bypassing Ji Duo's tall figure blocking him, and sure enough he saw the cheongsam woman and the people behind her, their faces red and green, as shy as if they had been slapped a few times.

Although her head was a little groggy from drinking a lot of wine, Shi Ruan still vaguely remembered that the original novel was a cool novel with a prominent career line for the heroine. Before Gu Xinghai opened his mouth, she took the initiative to stand up and spoke in a smooth and elegant way. His elegant words made several cannon fodder women furious.

Not only did she save her dignity and pride, making everyone present look at her with admiration, she also avoided unnecessary disputes between the Gu family and other families.

What on earth did she say?

Shi Ruan scratched his head and thought about it for a long time but couldn't remember clearly.

Seeing that Ji Duo didn't know what he said, he wanted to pull him away. Shi Ruan's head was filled with alcohol and his head was hot. He pulled Ji Duo's arm while he glared fiercely at the few people in front of him who had just been in trouble. His people.

His rather bold move immediately attracted the attention of the crowd. In the focus of the crowd's eyes, Ruan Shi was even more nervous and couldn't think of what to say. He hesitated and held it in for a long time. I choked out a sentence:

"You, you are going too far!"

Ji Duo stood quietly beside Shi Ruan, letting him hold his arm.

When he was expressionless and without any emotion, it was enough to make people respect him and fear him, not to mention that at this time, his whole body was full of hostility and displeasure.

Several women who were originally arrogant suddenly became mute and lowered their heads with pale faces, letting the little-known young man in front of them, holding a strawberry-flavored milk in his hand, do what he wanted.

Their hearts were full of regret and unwillingness, but they did not dare to show anything.

Because they knew about Ji Duo's unkind methods.

Although before that, they had always regarded Ji Duo as a good candidate for marriage and alliance, so they were full of praise and fantasies about Ji Duo.

However, Ji Duo's threat just now was obviously aimed at them and the family behind them. The method of eradicating the weeds that they had talked about and admired now made their backs feel cold.

If anyone in the family knew that they had done something like this, they would be dead.

When Ruan met the several aggressive women in front of him, they all lowered their heads, looking annoyed, and suddenly didn't know what to say.