Chapter 70 IF Season Crossing to ABO World 4

The air is filled with a touch of water vapor, and they are condensed into water droplets on the fair skin of the teenager, making him look more slippery and delicate.

Faced with such a frank and red -bar scene, Ji Gao just stunned in the same place, and immediately reacted.

He quickly picked up the big towel placed on the shelf, stepped forward, and wrapped the unsatisfactory teenager.

Although he has not seen this unobstructed body in the real world, he has often left various imprints on it. Although he is based on his ABO level, even if he has done that kind of thing with teenagers, in this world, it is absolutely absolutely absolutely in this world. Not illegal.

But ... Ji Gao subconsciously feels that this is a resolute thing.

Shi Ruan is now only 16 years old. The reason why he stayed in this world for a long time is to reverse his adversity and eliminate his unique memories, instead of only careless young people who enjoy the blessing and defile pure and pleasant.

But the teenager didn't seem to think so.

Looking at the solid body at hand, Shi Ruan stretched out his thin arms out of the big towel, and then carefully hugged Ji Hui's neck, allowing the two to emit the hot air because they just took a bath. The body is closely attached.

Even if I knew it was not right, but Ruan Ruan's eyes were like a timid kitten, but he was full of fear and innocent eyes, or made Ji Gao completely reject his movement. His body.

"Teacher Ji ..."

It seemed that because of the bath just after, Shi Ruan's voice seemed to be stained with a layer of water mist, and it was good and soft, which made Ji Gao a little embarrassing on the spot.

When he was next to him, Ruan also felt the subtle changes in his body.

The teenager slowly loosen his arm, then blushed his face, and handed the small box in his hand to Ji Gao.

Seeing that Ji couldn't take it, Shi Ruan also pulled his corner with another hand, and his eyes were full of begging.

The skin of the teenager is as delicate and smooth as sheep fat jade, and the place where they go through quickly becomes hot.

But Ji Gao was angry as soon as he saw the protective thing he was holding in his hand.

It turned out that Ruan had previously said at the ABO special store that it was buying another thing!

But if he remembers correctly, in this world's memory, the two of them had a few days.

In such a short period of time, he could offer his body without reservation?

Does this mean that there is a person who has a good time in this world, and he will give up everything like a sacrifice. Whether that man really treats him or has a picture?

This idea suddenly raised an unknown anger in his heart.

"Do you know what you are doing?" Ji Gao's voice was hoarse.

When he grabbed the small box in his heart, he threw it directly into the drawer, and then pushed the drawer again.

"me......"

Shi Ruan was scared by his anger, and he was so nervous that even his eyes were shaking slightly. His words were choked in his throat, and for a long time, he couldn't say a complete sentence.

"Put your clothes well."

After throwing this sentence coldly, Ruan reacted when he waited, and Ji Gao immediately got up and walked towards the bathroom.